CKN Taco selected for Continental Express

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mckpickle said:
Durring the IPO between 2001-2002. It was put on hold for awhile after 9/11. We retained the exclusive provider. Cal couldn't do anything with our flying.

What I'm wondering is where CHQ is going to find XR's to do the flying. Don't you guys have a lot of EP/ER models as well?

I'm surprised CAL didn't do it back then.

We have mostly ERs with less than a handful of EP/MPs if I remember right. Those are completely worthless.

dojetdriver said:
I'm surprised CAL didn't do it back then.

One more time, THEY COULDN'T. How do you start/sell a company with a IPO and not gaurantee it to have any flying? The flying was assured in order to make foolish investors buy the stock.

Corbon said:
We have mostly ERs with less than a handful of EP/MPs if I remember right. Those are completely worthless.

Really, wow! Do you guys have LR's as well? I'm guessing that you'll be looking to Brazil for more XR's because I'm pretty sure we won't give those up. Just think of the delivery flights!!!!! Couple days in Brazil to pick up a shinny new a/c, now that a sweet deal if you can get it!

CHQ has practically all LRs, 1 or 2 EPs, and I believe the MPs are gone. Supposedly financing is in place in case of the need to purchase the additional aircraft if needed.

mckpickle said:
One more time, THEY COULDN'T. How do you start/sell a company with a IPO and not gaurantee it to have any flying? The flying was assured in order to make foolish investors buy the stock.

allright dude, sorry, take a freaking qualude already.

mckpickle said:
Really, wow! Do you guys have LR's as well? I'm guessing that you'll be looking to Brazil for more XR's because I'm pretty sure we won't give those up. Just think of the delivery flights!!!!! Couple days in Brazil to pick up a shinny new a/c, now that a sweet deal if you can get it!

I believe they have all LRs except for a couple.

Soon Air France will be operating in the US. XJet will make an excelent feeder for us and I wouldn't be surprised if in September we will hear an announcement that Xjet will sublease the jets to fly for us. You cannot be prouder than to be flying for Air France

Camembert

Camembert said:
Soon Air France will be operating in the US. XJet will make an excelent feeder for us and I wouldn't be surprised if in September we will hear an announcement that Xjet will sublease the jets to fly for us. You cannot be prouder than to be flying for Air France

Camembert

I love this guy! funny stuff. Vive la France, or something like that :)

Seriously, that CHQ stuff was out of left field.

Latest resources

Back