Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bob,

I can do your job better than you can.

More people will live and far less damage to property would result if we traded seats ...

...and I did your job than if you did mine.

Now go away and let the Real Men (the ones with "The Right Stuff" ) attend to their aviation careers.

Last edited:
B19,

Apparently, Management at NJ is confident they can work through these tough time in conjunction WITH the Union.

Together, we will weather this storm and probably come out stronger on the other end.

I hope you aren't disappointed you weren't on our Management's list of people to call for advise. I don;t have a feeling NJ will be recruiting you anytime in the near future.

Someone like you has no business being part of a large scale, successful Management team like what we thankfully have here at NJ.

Basically....you're small peanuts.

If private jet use is slowing, It wasn't evident in S.FLA this past week. It was nothing but jet city with all kinds of burned out crews. Same goes for the west. NE looked down. Not sure about other regions.

Okay, I like NetJet guys...I really do.

Sometimes, some of the pilot group can come off as a tad elitist. I know that's not the whole group and I know that NetJets makes up the lions share of frac pilots and they do have a hard won contract.

Ya'll do have my respect and I have many friends over there. I wish you all the best. I suppose a certain part of me hopes for your utter demise...( simply to justify my passing on an interview several years back...), but most of me wants nothing but the best for every pilot trying to hammer out a living in these very tumultuous times. Good luck to all, enjoy the seasons! May '09 be better times....

GP

Okay, I like NetJet guys...I really do.

Sometimes, some of the pilot group can come off as a tad elitist. I know that's not the whole group and I know that NetJets makes up the lions share of frac pilots and they do have a hard won contract.
Glass,

You know what it is?

I don't think you were around here then ... unless you had a different screen name. There was a guy whose screen name was Wile E Coyote or something similar....

For several years while our pilots struggled to get our contract ... we were taunted on these boards and out on the road by people... from the other Fracs ...
Who even said ... whatever you guys get Kenn says he'll pay us $10K more... or Flex says we'll always be paid more than NJA or CS management says we'll always be the highest paid frac....

"Yeah ... that union really working for you guys huh?"

Thats what we heard and saw on this board. You could go back and read the posts here during 2003, 2004, and early 2005. They were brutal and vicious. Sadistic even.

And I know its not everyone of you ... and I think the time is past to let the naysayers have it ... for kicking us when we were down.

Thats what it is Glass... IMO. I am past it myself. I am wishing nothing but the best for all of us.

Its over ... now if you'll excuse me I have an appointment with the BMW dealership....

Last edited:
Yeah ... here is a sample thread featuring NJA bashing and a few posts by WileE Coyote circa 2003.

netjets pilot contract ..2 yrs & nada!

"...And the teamsters wonder why they can't get enough cards back from Flight Ops pilots to even start a vote. Their history with Netjets isn't exactly a selling point."​
I got blasted in that and a lot of other threads. Its all "water under the bridge" now though. Oh ... you won't see my posts ... I had them pulled... the War is over and some things were said in the heat of battle.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back