• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citationshares lets 30 go

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
maybe they will furlough.....good thing we negotiated a good salary for the pilots. Think how bad it would be if they furloughed with the pay that management wanted to pay us.

Kinda funny how management NEVER takes a pay cut to save the company.

You are 100% wrong on that. Grinstein gave virtually his entire salary up.

I'm in a union, and I'm not getting paid what I'm worth. Ask my Mother. She'll tell ya!

As a CS pilot and very happy one at that (in light of the recent happenings), I can say that I believe the company is doing whatever it can to help EVERYONE in these tough times. I believe they are working in the best interests of everyone, myself and the other pilots included.

I also don't believe this thread was intended to become ANOTHER ********************ing union bitch fest. We are doing fine without a union. There are some in the company that want one. There are others in the company that do not (myself included). However, we all are allowed and able to talk freely about this stuff without the BS grade school antics that ALWAYS happens on this site when unions are spoken of.

I would like to see everyone in this thread make a New Years resolution NOT to hijack threads that have absolutely nothing to do with unions, NetJets, ect. for the purpose of promoting such?

How about allowing a CS thread about the unfortunate layoffs of pilots and management personnel be left alone for discussing that topic and not another bitch fest between the same culprits and their topics over and over again?

Happy New Year FI posters. Lets hope it is a good one for all and the worm turns for all of us.

Good luck with that...

This is FI.

As a CS pilot and very happy one at that (in light of the recent happenings), I can say that I believe the company is doing whatever it can to help EVERYONE in these tough times. I believe they are working in the best interests of everyone, myself and the other pilots included.

I also don't believe this thread was intended to become ANOTHER ********************ing union bitch fest. We are doing fine without a union. There are some in the company that want one. There are others in the company that do not (myself included). However, we all are allowed and able to talk freely about this stuff without the BS grade school antics that ALWAYS happens on this site when unions are spoken of.

I would like to see everyone in this thread make a New Years resolution NOT to hijack threads that have absolutely nothing to do with unions, NetJets, ect. for the purpose of promoting such?

How about allowing a CS thread about the unfortunate layoffs of pilots and management personnel be left alone for discussing that topic and not another bitch fest between the same culprits and their topics over and over again?

Happy New Year FI posters. Lets hope it is a good one for all and the worm turns for all of us.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beer:

You can blame it on Inigo Montoya in post #28 and BS100% in post #35. Neither of whom is from NetJets, nor in a union.

I'm in a union, and I'm not getting paid what I'm worth. Ask my Mother. She'll tell ya!

That's classic fischman, you need a union to speak for you and when they don't you ask your mom to speak for you.

Have you no ability to speak for yourself? :laugh:

Latest resources

Back