CitationAir How Much Longer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dear G4 SCAB,

Its not "academic" at all. Because when you find out a man would not have your back in a fight and would further go over and enthusiastically help your attacker, you can't respect, trust, or suffer his company.

I hope we find out who you are in the mean time, so we can expose you to your fellow pilots for what you are.

"After God had finished the rattlesnake, the toad, and the vampire, he had some awful substance left with which he made a scab. A scab is a two-legged animal with a corkscrew soul, a water brain, a combination backbone of jelly and glue. Where others have hearts, he carries a tumor of rotten principles. When a scab comes down the street, men turn their backs and Angels weep in Heaven, and the Devil shuts the gates of hell to keep him out...." Jack London

And defecate in my roller bag? How quaint. That's a lot of poop, as most of my G4 and G5 colleagues would scab too, I think. So save it up, buttercup.

No they wouldn't. Not sure why you are so hell bent on dividing the group. I'm concerned how black and white things are to you concerning Netjets. I don't always agree with the union but it's here to stay. A more productive direction may be for you to attempt a change that's meaningful. Maybe volunteer, or run for a position that would give you an official platform. You may actually have some ideas that would make things better. What you are doing on these (assumed anonymous) boards helps nobody, including yourself.

No they wouldn't. Not sure why you are so hell bent on dividing the group. I'm concerned how black and white things are to you concerning Netjets. I don't always agree with the union but it's here to stay. A more productive direction may be for you to attempt a change that's meaningful. Maybe volunteer, or run for a position that would give you an official platform. You may actually have some ideas that would make things better. What you are doing on these (assumed anonymous) boards helps nobody, including yourself.

I am telling the union fans that there is a significant number who don't support them and their attitude. Reality is sometimes unpleasant I guess. I know only 4 or 5 pilots in the G4 and G5 fleets who support the union, although I am sure there are quite a few more, since the gold tie guys and gals have crossed over. Speaking of dividing, have you seen what CE750 and Imacdog have posted about me? I think I have kept a civil tone. Black and white? I have said the union at NJA is better than I have seen elsewhere so far, and am hoping Luthi departs the leadership position soon, for the sake of all of us.

You could always move onto a non-union corporate gig, G. All you'd have to do is show up and offer to work for 10K less than their current pilots. I'm sure that would be well-received!

That is pretty much what I am saying, that the union stuff probably played a role. That's all.

Right as usual. Bill, the CEO, made it very clear that the goings on were business related and have nothing whatever to do with the union. Happy, or do you still think it's because of the union!? What do you think his response will be, Bentover?

Last edited:
I hope you are right about that. I haven't seen that yet at NJA, unfortunately.

Notice YIP conveniently forgets the efficiency improvements in the IBB 2007 contract. Then again who really listens to a manager at a bottom feeding freight operation anyway.
dog how G4 doesn't see it that way?

Words from the CEO's mouth. This was in the making for sometime. Union had nothing to do with it. They are working with the union now to come up with a package for the furlough guys. 30 planes gone by years end. At least 100 furloughed and who know how many down grades. I thought this was a CA thread and not a NJ bitch thread.

Thank you. Now, you get to be blocked by the Crazies too! What a shame about a very nice company, which Cessna was planning to hang in there with until the union came along and tipped the balance. It is so obvious to me too.

That would be nice, though it is for that reason (the crazies) I rarely post here anymore. Wouldn't matter to me at all.

Excellent post, Xcorporate!

Latest resources

Back