• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CitationAir How Much Longer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
On a conference call last evening, the CEO stated that this had nothing at all to do with the union being on the property and in fact, he expects the negotiating team to work out some type of furlough agreement. IMO, this has come from a lot further up the food chain.

XTW

I haven't made enemies, except on this site. The enemies I have here make me proud to have them as "enemies." They are irrational, emotional, and venal. They assume because I disagree with them about how to go about employee relations, that means I don't care about pilots. I just love good conversation and trying to figure stuff out, that's all. By the way, the folks I fly with at NJA are great. My main joy at NJA is the people I get to work with and travel with and have dinner with and converse with. We talk about movies and current events and food and the union lunatics and the imminent collapse of the Euro and books and music and Luthi's latest antics and our investments and all sorts of good stuff. And sometimes college basketball.
And I commend you; you have never reverted to the famous FI name calling, you have been respectful in your posts. Unlike the standard response for many on FI who disagree with you. But it is easy to revert to name calling when you hide behind a screen name.

Your posts always have that touch of reality which brings up those inconvienet truths that many elect to ignore. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
And I commend you; you have never reverted to the famous FI name calling, you have been respectful in your posts. Unlike the standard response for many on FI who disagree with you. But it is easy to revert to name calling when you hide behind a screen name.

And proudly so, Praetorian. I think you union goons are morons.

If you freaking morons ever strike NJA, I will definitely scab. So will almost all my colleagues at the former NJI

Cognative decline...so sad :laugh:

Seriously, can we have one thread on here that sticks to the topic? Remove all the NJA comments and this turns into a one page thread. You guys want to union bash and hate each other start a different thread!

Seriously, can we have one thread on here that sticks to the topic? Remove all the NJA comments and this turns into a one page thread. You guys want to union bash and hate each other start a different thread!

There are CitationAir pilots taking the opportunity to union bash here as well. Of course, their statements were made out of emotion and not fact.

Latest resources

Back