• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citation Shares Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dont let 2 guys out of over 300 ruin the rep of a really good group man, I dont usually prowl over these boards, I have enough drama in my life! lol.

Chewbacca said:
Dont let 2 guys out of over 300 ruin the rep of a really good group man, I dont usually prowl over these boards, I have enough drama in my life! lol.

No, they dont, but they were giving you guys a bad name. We know better though.

Guitar rocker said:
No, they dont, but they were giving you guys a bad name. We know better though.

I guess you were talking about me, huh? I wasn't giving anybody a bad name, I am just proud to be part of the CitationShares family. We only hire the BEST!! No second rate people here.

Humphreybogart said:
I guess you were talking about me, huh? I wasn't giving anybody a bad name, I am just proud to be part of the CitationShares family. We only hire the BEST!! No second rate people here.

I know.

If Citation Shares is the best how come they blatantly disregard 91K rules in regards to rest? I've spoken to many CS crews who have said the company can call them after ten hours and assign them a trip, even after alloting them more time than that inbetween duty assignments.

6,000 hours is competitive for that job? Give me a break. If I had that much time I wouldnt be working there. Unless it was 6000 hours in a 172

Ilikeairplanes said:
6,000 hours is competitive for that job? Give me a break. If I had that much time I wouldnt be working there. Unless it was 6000 hours in a 172

Don't worry, you won't have to worry about turning them down.

as214 said:
If Citation Shares is the best how come they blatantly disregard 91K rules in regards to rest? I've spoken to many CS crews who have said the company can call them after ten hours and assign them a trip, even after alloting them more time than that inbetween duty assignments.

Don't know what company you're talking about. It never happened to me.

humphry it might not happen to you because you never see the road.

The don't need you to asap to a desk, we are talking about line pilots getting screwed.

Latest resources

Back