• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CHQ's new CRJ's When do they arrive?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The first flight will have 20 XJT jumpseaters, all hoping to ride up front and critique the crew!

By the way, we have unlimited JS, so welcome aboard XJT folks!

Jesus, God, Mary and Joseph!.....
No it won't, honestly I as well as most of XJT could give a rat's a$$ if you guys fly CRJ's into Houston, we lost the bid, it's business, not personal, who fuggin' cares. However, it got personal the other day though when you guys gave my friend the finger the other day on the hardstands while pax were boarding our plane....real professional guys, nicely done and I commend you on your efforts. That action there just strengthened my resolve to get that PIC time, use my internal connections and get out the door and fly purple tails for the rest of my "career."

Jesus, God, Mary and Joseph!.....
No it won't, honestly I as well as most of XJT could give a rat's a$$ if you guys fly CRJ's into Houston, we lost the bid, it's business, not personal, who fuggin' cares. However, it got personal the other day though when you guys gave my friend the finger the other day on the hardstands while pax were boarding our plane....real professional guys, nicely done and I commend you on your efforts. That action there just strengthened my resolve to get that PIC time, use my internal connections and get out the door and fly purple tails for the rest of my "career."

Like it took a guy allegedly flipping your "buddy" off to make you realize you don't want to be a regional pilot the rest of your life?

Besides, I would hardly call any of our coworkers comment on here, our crackpipe, or CHQ's message board professional.

GAY THREAD AWARD!!! MY "COCK"Pit is bigger than yours, yada yada yada.
:bawling:

Grow up girls, we all know who owns the flying.

We all know that bringing on yet another type is old-hat to CHQ!

I doubt the finger-giver was unprovoked, after all CHQ is not the sore loser here. We need to get along and be professional - jumpseat wars will end in tears for all concerned!!

However, it got personal the other day though when you guys gave my friend the finger the other day on the hardstands while pax were boarding our plane....real professional guys, nicely done and I commend you on your efforts. That action there just strengthened my resolve to get that PIC time, use my internal connections and get out the door and fly purple tails for the rest of my "career."

Considering these are 90% check airmen and 100% Captains flying the plane, I call BS on your accusation.

Glad we could agree on something...

Nice to see you're so excited to hurt anyother group of pilots.

I could care less about your pilot group. The post was in ref to us being ready to fly the CO operation on time.
Keep buliding up the 1000+ hours. Let that anger and your misconceptions guide your way.

ERJFO vbmenu_register("postmenu_1194219", true);

Civ/Mil: Civilian
A/C Flown: King Airs, EMB-145
Ratings: Commercial AMEL
Total Time: 1000+

Latest resources

Back