• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

CHQ or XJET

BrkDkPlt

Total Time
ALL BULL S**T ASIDE WHICH COMPANY IS DOING BETTER CHQ or XJET??
AND WHICH ONE IS BETTER TO WORK FOR??

LoweringTheBar

Living the dream!
Total Time
some
They and all the other regionals suck, so go with the first one that gives you a class date.

Chip

Total Time
%
The first 2 responses were the only ones worth listening to.

Captain X

Who is John Galt?
Total Time
Doing?
According to everyone at CHQ, they are going to take all XJT's flying in 2007.

According to everyone at XJT, CHQ is going to take all XJT's flying in 2007. :D

But all that said, go with the first one who hires you.

Mike man

Funk Master Flex
Total Time
5000+
Wow...I work for CHQ and I have never ever heard that we were taking any of ExpressJets flying.

MVSW

Total Time
Growin
Captain X said:
According to everyone at CHQ, they are going to take all XJT's flying in 2007.

According to everyone at XJT, CHQ is going to take all XJT's flying in 2007. :D

But all that said, go with the first one who hires you.

LMAO!!!if this is true! With what planes??

generaltso

Marcy Projects
Total Time
500hrs
I still maintain my prediction that XJT will be a different place in the next 3-4 years. The fifty seat boom is done. How many does XJT have? 270+? Yes, they have a good contract... better than CHQ. However, when the Continental contract runs out (2007), I think things will change. Yes they will continue to do business with Continental, but I think by that point CAL will be dying to get rid of some 50 seaters.

Unless you want to live in Newark, Cleveland, or Houston... I would go somewhere else. CHQ, Skywest, heck even Air Wisky.

mckpickle

Total Time
generaltso said:
I still maintain my prediction that XJT will be a different place in the next 3-4 years. The fifty seat boom is done. How many does XJT have? 270+? Yes, they have a good contract... better than CHQ. However, when the Continental contract runs out (2007), I think things will change. Yes they will continue to do business with Continental, but I think by that point CAL will be dying to get rid of some 50 seaters.

Unless you want to live in Newark, Cleveland, or Houston... I would go somewhere else. CHQ, Skywest, heck even Air Wisky.

Agreed!

bizicmo

Total Time
+1000
I work for neither XJT or CHQ but i find it hard to believe they will be stealing the Continental flying. I think they have to close of a working relationship. Of course I could be wrong.

Superpilot92

LONGCALL KING
Total Time
Dunno?
generaltso said:

didnt you get turned down by xjet?

Superpilot92

LONGCALL KING
Total Time
Dunno?
I think he did and he is still alittle bitter about it.

The deal is that CAL has scope on us so who says they are going to let someone else fly something bigger. With the system we have with CAL it would be difficult for anyone else to just come in and do it for cheaper. Things will be different thats for sure but everyone needs to chill out with all the doom and gloom.

Last edited:

ATRCA

Total Time
tons
generaltso said:

If I hear another dumbass on this board say the XJT contract ends in 2007 I will hunt them down and kill them in their sleep, what the hell, family too. Get the facts straight tools.

As you were........

Superpilot92

LONGCALL KING
Total Time
Dunno?
ATRCA said:
If I hear another dumbass on this board say the XJT contract ends in 2007 I will hunt them down and kill them in their sleep, what the hell, family too. Get the facts straight tools.

As you were........

Exactly!!! I will help

Ben Franklin

Total Time
Flyer1015 said:
The exclusitivity runs out in 2007. The actual airline service agreement runs out in 2010.

dumbass. have you even read the document?

it's 2030.

Sincerely,

B. Franklin