• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CHQ or XJET

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I still maintain my prediction that XJT will be a different place in the next 3-4 years. The fifty seat boom is done. How many does XJT have? 270+? Yes, they have a good contract... better than CHQ. However, when the Continental contract runs out (2007), I think things will change. Yes they will continue to do business with Continental, but I think by that point CAL will be dying to get rid of some 50 seaters.

Unless you want to live in Newark, Cleveland, or Houston... I would go somewhere else. CHQ, Skywest, heck even Air Wisky.

generaltso said:
I still maintain my prediction that XJT will be a different place in the next 3-4 years. The fifty seat boom is done. How many does XJT have? 270+? Yes, they have a good contract... better than CHQ. However, when the Continental contract runs out (2007), I think things will change. Yes they will continue to do business with Continental, but I think by that point CAL will be dying to get rid of some 50 seaters.

Unless you want to live in Newark, Cleveland, or Houston... I would go somewhere else. CHQ, Skywest, heck even Air Wisky.

Agreed!

I work for neither XJT or CHQ but i find it hard to believe they will be stealing the Continental flying. I think they have to close of a working relationship. Of course I could be wrong.

generaltso said:

didnt you get turned down by xjet?

I think he did and he is still alittle bitter about it.

The deal is that CAL has scope on us so who says they are going to let someone else fly something bigger. With the system we have with CAL it would be difficult for anyone else to just come in and do it for cheaper. Things will be different thats for sure but everyone needs to chill out with all the doom and gloom.

Last edited:
generaltso said:

If I hear another dumbass on this board say the XJT contract ends in 2007 I will hunt them down and kill them in their sleep, what the hell, family too. Get the facts straight tools.

As you were........

ATRCA said:
If I hear another dumbass on this board say the XJT contract ends in 2007 I will hunt them down and kill them in their sleep, what the hell, family too. Get the facts straight tools.

As you were........

Exactly!!! I will help

Flyer1015 said:
The exclusitivity runs out in 2007. The actual airline service agreement runs out in 2010.

dumbass. have you even read the document?

it's 2030.

Sincerely,

B. Franklin

Latest resources

Back