• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CHQ or XJET

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
superpilot: didn't you just get on with XJ? of course you are still excited. The fact is that you are something like 2500 out of 2700 pilots right now. Upgrade is no where in sight and you are working at a place with too many 50 seaters... a place that could easily be downsized within the next couple of years.

You reek of flight instructor turned 22yo excited regional airline pilot. A few months with a regional and you have all the answers.

quote=generaltso]superpilot: didn't you just get on with XJ? of course you are still excited. The fact is that you are something like 2500 out of 2700 pilots right now. Upgrade is no where in sight and you are working at a place with too many 50 seaters... a place that could easily be downsized within the next couple of years.

You reek of flight instructor turned 22yo excited regional airline pilot. A few months with a regional and you have all the answers.[/quote]

First off I work for XJT not XJ. Wrong airline goober.

The Fact is you dont know the first thing about me or my seniority number so STFU. This job may be about the excitement for you but My job isnt about excitement its about supporting my wife and son. You just sound like you want bad things to happen to my company and keep expressing it. Dont down play me because i am not some 22 yr old pilot factory kid. I earned my job by working hard for it and graduating college and i paid for my own ratings.

Please elighten us on your background, what airline are you at because you have all of the answers obviously.

Last edited:
Vladimir Lenin said:
super, go take your lithium pills

and maybe kick your kid

you're a pilot, not a brain surgeon, most of us went to college

go take some ritalin a$$, i will let my kid piss in your face.

I wasnt pretending that i was in anyway better than anyone else. dont be so sensitive homey.

Last edited:
Vladimir Lenin said:
dayum, son, you got some serious issues with golden showers

You figured me out!! You know what its the picture in your avitar it makes me think of golden showers. I dont know what it is about it. :)

You know, everytime I read a post that refers to the CAL/XJT CPA and how XJT is going to lose their flying, it just reeks of sour grapes to me. The regional industry is in the crapper right now, what with furloughs, alter-ego companies, wage concessions, etc, and there are a lot of regional pilots who can't stand to see any other pilot group hanging in there. Right now, XJT pilots aren't doing too bad. SO WHAT? Why does that burn some of you so badly?? Can't you just be happy for them?

Things aren't perfect at XJT, of course. But every time I turn around, I see yet another post from someone OTHER than an XJT pilot saying that the company will furlough or you'll never upgrade or you'll lose your flying in two years or CHQ/Mesa/whoever will take your flying from you. It's like being in the playground of a Kindercare. You all have absolutely zero knowledge of what's going to happen at XJT down the road - none of us do. Those posts really do come across as a perverted sort of jealousy.

Personally, I am dismayed when I read about furloughs going on at ABC airlines. I'm also thrilled when I hear that another pilot group is doing well in some area. We are all pilots here and forget that we're supposed to be on the same side. Perhaps all this petty "you work for a loser airline" stuff is just a branching out of the non-unionized, alter-ego airline crap where we all just stab each other in the back. Either way, it sucks.

rant over, sorry.

From name calling, to telling someone that their kid will piss on your face...

I love the level of maturity on this board.

Dont read it then! Its just good healthy Whining.
Slowly click the X in the top right hand corner and back away!!!!!

Latest resources

Back