• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chicago Express

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It would be a complete replacement of the Saab 340 fleet. So number whys atleast 17 of them. If there is more not to sure. I do know we would only be able to take 2 per month, due to keeping the 340 program running until the 2000 are all on the property. Now I know there have been higher numbers of saab 2000 discussed, but this coming from management it would be 17, replacing our 340 fleet, but then again nothing is set in stone for now. Its hard to say, but if something does happen, expect it within 60 to 90 days for it to happen. That is my guess, which doesnt mean anything, actually its probably way off and is more like the companys 18 month deal!!!!LOL. You'll hear as much as I do, if I find out sooner, it wont be by much more time. So to answer your quesiton the 340 will be here only until we receive all the saab 2000's.
Anthony

Are you the same Anthony that went to Riddle? If so, thanks for the letter of recom. about 1 1/2 yrs ago when I got furloughed. It's real nice how you helped a fellow alum. I'll never forget.

No sorry not the same guy, but if he did that for you that is great, and you have a great attitude back form it. Sorry it isnt me though.
Anthony

Yep, was that you with the upgrade while we were on break?
Anthony

Last edited:
Okay - two things:

1) Is **** a chick?
2) If the answer to question 1 is "yes", then is she hot?

Last edited:
And FlyChicago it was finally good to put a face to all of your posts!!!! Good luck in Minny, you'll have a good time, ecspecially if Brady is your instructor!
Anthony

Last edited:
D@mn! FlyChicaga's not even out of class and already he has the daddy mack goin' on! :D :D

I've heard it a hundred times now, "this company's getting ERJ's", "that company's getting Canadairs", "this other company is getting 90-seaters", yada-yada-yada.

But... "Chicago Express is getting Saab 2000's"?

This is really the first time I can recall that I am simply salivating with jealousy.

I figure I'll get my turbofan-equipped airplane SOME day, but figured I'd never get to fly a 2000.... But it didn't matter, there were so few of them here in the States that practically noone else got to fly them, either. No biggie, right?

ARRRRRGH!!

Anyone want to write me a rec letter? :p

Latest resources

Back