• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chicago Express

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
you may have a chance but right now they have stopped classes as of august. Most of the classes are with interns and other internal applicants but you may as well try.

fLYCHICAGA. wHAT THE HELL DOES YOUR SINGNATURE MEAN?

Also, you have posted 1786 posting in 16 months.

My question is, do you have a life new hire?

Vick would be upset that you are not studying your flows. So get your ass to the CPT.,

Plane rumors have always been CRJ700. The company as far as I know isn't considering a 50 seat jet. That said it appears that they may replace the 340's with Saab 2000's as a dual fleet S2000/CRJ700 future fleet but who knows. As Fly said until we say "Gear Up" it is all just rumor.

PS: FlyChicaga you might as well answer preflyt's question in person, in class... ;)

Guys i was just up in minny last friday for my PC and was waiting at the airport and some guy from flight safety made a comment about us getting 30 something saabs 2000! He is an instructor down in san antinio on the CJ so not sure how much of his romor is legitite, but he was making a comment that well love being down in Vero Beach for a month, since that is the only Saab 2000 simulator in the U.S. Would be nice! Also I heard it will be an even trade off for the 340 for the 2000, meaning that saab will give us a trade without changing our payments. Doesnt sound like much sense, but if there thinking about this, it must then. Oh well, pretty good info line this week from Scott, looks promising, just what it is? and when will be fun to wait out. cya guys on the line. And Saab Captain, from what I hear your the "man" with all the news for the company! Keep it coming, even if false, its nice to hear and keep us motivated.
Anthony

the man? the man is the dude with the infoline on fridays and who stops by the crew lounge and tells us this fun stuff. up to 30 saab 2000's? one for one trade with the 340's if the price is right? CRJ700s after Saab 2000s with little or no delay? maybe someday move the props out of MDW to another base and keep RJs here at MDW? RJs at two bases, MDW and XXX? where do i get it from... well pretty much SH and other management during direct questioning in the lounge. i as much as anyone want to know what direction we are headed. believe me i have no inside source just what i hear in the crew lounge and from my management in a public forum (who always can have motives in *why* they say something.) i know no secrets that's for sure.

i don't think anyone, C8 or ATA included, has the answer yet either.

Last edited:
What about the Slob 2000?

Is the Saab (or is that Slob) 2000 as much of a dog as the 340 is? I can't say that I've ever seen a 340 at an airport where the field elevation is over 2,000 feet.

Latest resources

Back