Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Challenger & Global Order. New planes for who?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are they going to give preferential consideration to the furloughed NJ guys at NJ China?

If you have time on type they may consider you but I guess NJ does not operate bombardier product? Not exactly sure about NJ Europe.

China and ME are booming, so my guess is one of those. A US operator - sadly, I highly doubt it.

If you have time on type they may consider you but I guess NJ does not operate bombardier product? Not exactly sure about NJ Europe.

Thats old news. Expect to hear new News sometime in the future. You might be surprised at what the new News is!

Are they going to give preferential consideration to the furloughed NJ guys at NJ China?

I would imagine these bids would go to pilots on the active seniority list, assuming it's a NJA product and not something like NJME. Of course, that would open the door to recalls on the home front. BTW, a Global does indeed fit in the existing hangars at Bridgeway.

It's NJA. I know what i'm talking aboute.

Guess Bombardier got tired of Flexjet not buying airplanes from them. Seems like the might have decided it is time to start selling to whoever wants to buy them. Its pretty sad we cant even get one Global on property in 15 years.

Latest resources

Back