• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cessna 182 crash on video

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sad...Especially for a med evac flight..With all that equipment, one would think the pilot would have common sense to realize he was over gross..Such a pity..

The day you wished your pilot was a little more experienced.....or smarter.

Sad.

Fugawe

Fugawe said:
The day you wished your pilot was a little more experienced.....or smarter.
Be careful, critiquing a 182 pilot will get you three visits from the International Cessna High Wing Pilot's Association. They will come one at a time and speak quietly with you and give you education.

FN FAL said:
Be careful, critiquing a 182 pilot will get you three visits from the International Cessna High Wing Pilot's Association. They will come one at a time and speak quietly with you and give you education.

Happened to Ebenezer Scrooge, could happen to anyone.

If this the same accident they were talking about over on airliners.net (I'm not positive because I couldn't access the video) it was a medical flight in Columbia, and the only survivor was the pilot, but apparently he was burned over most of his body. Sad.

FN FAL said:

FN FAL I like your Humor!!!!!!

He had so much runway if he wld have just let it speed up instead of goosing it off. Thats so sad.

Yea seems like from the video that there was runway available straight ahead.

Flying while not inherently dangerous, is very unforgiving of mistakes.

Latest resources

Back