• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Capt Jake Patterson ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Apparently he's picked as one of the top 5 to watch and said to be: an all-American who is head-over-heals in love with Jillian. So he could get the crazy stalker dude that is in love by the end of night 1 edit. Or not....

It lasts three seconds and all 56 females on set die. Watching causes intestinal bleeding and a Total Gym to be charged to your credit card.

Thread save.

If it weren't for this post I would have turned into a flaming homosexual by the end of page 2.

Thank you Sig. Thank you.

W

Last edited:
It lasts three seconds and all 56 females on set die. Watching causes intestinal bleeding and a Total Gym to be charged to your credit card.

That's better than my dream. In my dream, I married that fat chick, "Ruby," on reality TV, and spent the rest of my life with her in a continous loop, driving through a Church's Fried Chicken drive through line. It must have been finger licking good--oops, wrong fast food Fried Chicken place!:laugh: To top it off, she called me "Tater!"

Last edited:
Years ago, whilst an adolescent, I was deeply into a chick program called "Melrose Place" on FOX. Being a guy, I had to hide this infatuation from male friends and would chat profusely about the episodes with an older MILF type at my part-time job. It was just darling to discuss all the events swirling around each episode.

I would NEVER repeat that story ever -

He's an IP on the Stnds side of the -200.

Latest resources

Back