• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Capt Jake Patterson ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Reality shows will rot your mind. What's funny is that it really isn't reality but staged by aspiring quasi-actors. These programs warp young minds into a fantasy land devoid of reality. Reality is living my life for a week. It's cringe-worthy to say the least.

Okay, let me explain my love for this show. First, it's a hilarious trainwreck. They always have the drunk, the virgin, the stalker, etc. The roles need to be filled...we'll see which one poor jake gets.

2nd, i actually prefer sleuthing beforehand over watching the show. it's fun to take the screencaps and figure out who "wins" before the show even starts. trust me, there are thousands of people who do this. it's a great way to pass time on my breaks at work. once the show is actually on tv, i could care less about it but do watch occasionally.

Years ago, whilst an adolescent, I was deeply into a chick program called "Melrose Place" on FOX. Being a guy, I had to hide this infatuation from male friends and would chat profusely about the episodes with an older MILF type at my part-time job. It was just darling to discuss all the events swirling around each episode.

Just got an email from BD at ASA. I guess we can't payroll deduct anything anymore. I say we burn the company down!

I assume Jake is doing this to rekindle his childhood acting career. But most people who go on this show tend to get burned...they don't make out like the chick from last season.

Latest resources

Back