• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Capt Jake Patterson ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As soon as those hot chics figure out what ASA is paying him, they'll dump him in a heart beat for the UPS truck driver..

That would actually require for them to be intimately involved in these shows. If you haven't figured out they're all actors. And this guy is just looking to pass time during his ASA leave, doing a good job too.

That would actually require for them to be intimately involved in these shows. If you haven't figured out they're all actors. And this guy is just looking to pass time during his ASA leave, doing a good job too.

I never knew that.. I always thought those shows were real. But then I"m not the usual viewer of that sort of thing.. Though I hear Joumana Kidd is on VH1 next month is some sort of new Reality show like that about finding love in NY.. that I might tune into!

No need to add to it with your racial slur either.
Last verbal warning in this thread before I start using the 10 day infractions.

Wouldn't this be a written warning?

HAHAHAHA, I crack myself up. 10 Days for me!!!

Wouldn't this be a written warning?

HAHAHAHA, I crack myself up. 10 Days for me!!!

not likely since if you haven't noticed, I'm no longer a moderator.. This place is just about impossible to moderate I figured out, and the webmaster seems to be fine with it the way it is.. it's his site, so I suppose that's only fair.

It's frankly a sad statement on the state and condition of our profession that we should even need moderation.. Pilot, the pinnacle of professionalism.. YEAH RIGHT!

not likely since if you haven't noticed, I'm no longer a moderator.. This place is just about impossible to moderate I figured out, and the webmaster seems to be fine with it the way it is.. it's his site, so I suppose that's only fair.

It's frankly a sad statement on the state and condition of our profession that we should even need moderation.. Pilot, the pinnacle of professionalism.. YEAH RIGHT!

Come on, it was mildly amusing.....wasn't it?

Latest resources

Back