• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Capt Jake Patterson ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My wife said the same thing. She said he did no favors for pilots. I didn't see it but I flew with him in DFW and always thought he we full of himself.

Medeco

My wife said the same thing. She said he did no favors for pilots. I didn't see it but I flew with him in DFW and always thought he we full of himself.

Medeco

10 years ago I flew as FO with him we went out for steaks on a CAE overnight. He said he left his Amex at the hotel and asked if I could pick up the check. I did. I also popped for burgers the next afternoon on a mx delay in AMA.

He said that he would pay me back when we got to his car where he had a checkbook. Got to the lot and no check book. He said he would drop a check in my V-File. Never happened.

Gotta love a captain who stiffs a new hire for 50 bucks in grub on an overnight.

Maybe if he revives his childhood acting glory with this retarded show he'll send me a check.

10 years ago I flew as FO with him we went out for steaks on a CAE overnight. He said he left his Amex at the hotel and asked if I could pick up the check. I did. I also popped for burgers the next afternoon on a mx delay in AMA.

He said that he would pay me back when we got to his car where he had a checkbook. Got to the lot and no check book. He said he would drop a check in my V-File. Never happened.

Gotta love a captain who stiffs a new hire for 50 bucks in grub on an overnight.

Maybe if he revives his childhood acting glory with this retarded show he'll send me a check.
WTF are you talking about? Jake has not been at ASA for ten years! I worked with him in the Standards department and seemed like a nice guy.

What a dork. You know what they say, if there is a pilot in the room they will let you know and he did.

How do you know if there is a plot in the room? He'll tell you.

How do you know if there is a United pilot in the room? She'll tell you.
:eek::laugh:

WTF are you talking about? Jake has not been at ASA for ten years! I worked with him in the Standards department and seemed like a nice guy.

Pardon, I rounded. It was 2000...so make that 9 years.

Didn't the earlier poster say he was 31? So he was a 21 year old Captain? Regardless that was a crappy thing to do...

21 year old Captain? I don't feel like looking it up, but whats the minimum age to hold a ATP? I can give you a 100% guarantee this guy was not a Captain at ASA at 21 years old!!! Assuming he finished ERAU at about 21 or 22 years old he would have had to hire in as a Captain. Even if the regs allowed it, it did not happen(at ASA). Maybe some other airline. Either the original poster got his dates off about 5 years or so or his story is complete BS!!

Thats kinda what I was getting at. Gotta be 23 to be captain, and its very rare to graduate, instruct, get hired and be captain by that age anyways.

21 year old Captain? I don't feel like looking it up, but whats the minimum age to hold a ATP? I can give you a 100% guarantee this guy was not a Captain at ASA at 21 years old!!! Assuming he finished ERAU at about 21 or 22 years old he would have had to hire in as a Captain. Even if the regs allowed it, it did not happen(at ASA). Maybe some other airline. Either the original poster got his dates off about 5 years or so or his story is complete BS!!

Latest resources

Back