• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Capt Jake Patterson ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok I started a hater thread on this loser thinking he was with eagle but, i guess there are an equal amount of idiots over at asa--no offense to all you "cool" guys.
If someone sees this guy on the line tell him to keep doing as he did on the show:

Telling women he's a pilot with his first words
Tell them his daddy bought him an aerobatic plane
Tell them his dad is a doctor
Tell them he's probably one of the best pilots ever at asa
Tell them he's so good he was only hired with 300 hours from embry
Tell them his watch is the coolest thing about him besides his ipod

I don't know who's more of a loser, him for being who he is or me for watching that ignorant show.

Ok I started a hater thread on this loser thinking he was with eagle but, i guess there are an equal amount of idiots over at asa--no offense to all you "cool" guys.
If someone sees this guy on the line tell him to keep doing as he did on the show:

Telling women he's a pilot with his first words
Tell them his daddy bought him an aerobatic plane
Tell them his dad is a doctor
Tell them he's probably one of the best pilots ever at asa
Tell them he's so good he was only hired with 300 hours from embry
Tell them his watch is the coolest thing about him besides his ipod

I don't know who's more of a loser, him for being who he is or me for watching that ignorant show.

I'll bet half his new-hire time was from Daddy's aerobatic plane...... ERAU is really neat, ain't it? "I'm the black sheep of the family-the only one who is not a doctor." Translation: "I'm a complete oser toolbag-living off Daddy's bucks!. I can't support myself-I would be a great catch!!"

-I'll bet he has blinky little wheels on his roll-a-board, probably goes real well with the blinky lights in his ERAU class ring.

-ERAU is an amazing toolbag gold mine!

Seriously, what a tool. Here are some wings, aviation is my passion, I'm a pilot...please sleep with me. I was not impressed. Unfortunately he's going to last a few more weeks on the show. Thinking he's the one with the girlfriend back home...or he's the one that's only there to be the next bachelor...he does need to try and revive his acting career. He makes it to the final 9 I think and then gets cut shortly thereafter.

As for daddy, isn't he a dentist??? He made it sound like his family was a bunch of MDs....not DMDs. Not that it matters.

And I went to Riddle but don't remember him...not sure he went there. We would have been there at the same time...I'm 31 as well.

Seriously, what a tool. Here are some wings, aviation is my passion, I'm a pilot...please sleep with me. I was not impressed. Unfortunately he's going to last a few more weeks on the show. Thinking he's the one with the girlfriend back home...or he's the one that's only there to be the next bachelor...he does need to try and revive his acting career. He makes it to the final 9 I think and then gets cut shortly thereafter.

As for daddy, isn't he a dentist??? He made it sound like his family was a bunch of MDs....not DMDs. Not that it matters.

And I went to Riddle but don't remember him...not sure he went there. We would have been there at the same time...I'm 31 as well.

God you guys are such a bunch of haters. Jealous that the guy probably will get more tail from being on this show then all of you will in a life time. Go to the gym, take care of yourself and stop worrying about someone else's life.

He's a good guy.

He goes quite far in this as well.

My wife made me watch it last night and he did quite well.

poopoopants....i like how everyone always assumes i'm a guy.

acl65pilot...i keep hearing he's a nice guy...unfortunately i don't think he's going to get a great edit...maybe being casted as the desperate guy??? not sure, but he will be filling a role...they all are. for what it's worth, the ladies seem to love him. so is he the one that has a girlfriend at home?

Latest resources

Back