• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL/UAL Merger Done Next Week

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks, I guess I could just have easily done that. So here's the $64,000 question. Who is the aquiring carrier?

First, "Norwelta." Now, "Uneetedinental."

I love word games.

I really hope our respective MEC's are working on a strategy for a joint contract WITH job protections, a nice raise with work rules, and most importantly, taking back scope. I'm sick and tired of seeing CRJ 70/90 and EMB 170's parked at mainline gates. This could be the perfect opportunity to take back what's ours.

I really hope our respective MEC's are working on a strategy for a joint contract WITH job protections, a nice raise with work rules, and most importantly, taking back scope. I'm sick and tired of seeing CRJ 70/90 and EMB 170's parked at mainline gates. This could be the perfect opportunity to take back what's ours.

This won't happen unless the pilot groups are on board. I'm not on board unless all the above happens.

Do I hear an AMEN! rid the world of the RJ to create better paing flying jobs for everyone. Especially the RJ drivers. They are working for penny's bringing down the pay, eating up the airspace of real jobs for all of those hard working men and women. This may be a great deal over time for everyone. Can I get some more popcorn please!

I am pissed that Continental pilots no RJs over 50 seat scope will be gone. Hopefully not, but they were the last large Legacy without giant RJs. Yes I know they have some Q4's. United has some of the worst scope.

Latest resources

Back