Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL GUYS, PAY not as they stated in writting.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't think I am nuts. I will be making much more than you people at CAL and will have a better quality of life well before you will. That is my point.

A new CAL contract is literally years and years away. I say at least 4 to 5 years.

I will probably be on with Southwest, UPS or FedEx by then.

I'm sure the reason you haven't been hired anywhere is quite simply because you're not very good. Certainly your skills as a pilot are substandard and you can't make the transition to larger aircraft.

Face it, you're just a loser and you're stuck in a dead end job with zero prospects.

And for that we are all supremely grateful.

Don't be mad at me, just because you are stuck there.

I really feel your pain. The next 5 years is going to be rough. Especially with that PBS system.

Don't be mad at me, just because you are stuck there.

I really feel your pain. The next 5 years is going to be rough. Especially with that PBS system.

Yea, it's pretty rough.

Today I got my schedule for June. 18 days off. I don't know how I'll get by on that.

Have fun doing your 20 leg 4 day. LOL

I mainly do Mexico stuff now. Easy legs. Nice overnights.

If you honestly like PBS System, you are the first COW pilot that I have heard this from.

Are you pulling my g-string? You honestly don't like PBS do you?

I am so glad you do not work for CAL!

There is so much potential here, many of us who came over are committed to making this a great place to work. I am sure you would of hurt this process. Quite frankly I wish you were in no way affiliated with Continental Airlines.

Maybe when we ammend our contract, we will be good enough for you? But by then you will be at the best airline a pilot can work for, so it should not matter.

Now here is what I really want to say, I am a CAL pilot and not a cow. I think you all your wisdom need to show some respect. Or maybe you are not as bright as you think you are? So far many on this board have not been impressed.

PP,

It's nice that you say CAL pilots suck and you are a superb aviatricks. You are a women right? If so you should be able to walk into any airline and demand to be hired. For you it's got nothing to do with ability, just your biological make up. Why haven't you left? It's because you aren't as good as you claim. I'm sure there are planty of people on this board who have flown with you and will agree that you below par.

Once again, please explain how our PBS works, you seem to have so much knowledge about CAL. Tell me why you think it will take until 2012 for a new contract.

Correction, "plenty of people"

She or he is just flame baiting us.

Latest resources

Back