CAL Furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

list2002

Was hoping something would happen to prevent this. Good luck to those furloughed. I am not assigned a base as of the last standing bid so may be joining you all soon.

Good luck guys. I hope you all have a better Continental to come back to when they begin recalls. And if it's not a better airline I hope that you are in a financial position to give them a big "%^&$ OFF".

We have some really good people running for office due for a vote on Sept 29th. If we get them in, it's off to a great start. Good luck to those getting furloughed!! I doubt it'll last more than next spring. We'll have a far better contract when you get back.

Furloughs start today and my buddy's days just got rolled for a 5day trip on the 757 EWR and line holders are still picking up opening time... WTF over

Last edited:
no merger going to happen

I would love to believe that, but I am not so sure.

Pare down the numbers, get "pre-approval" via enhanced code share agreement. Then to get the big dogs paid, pull the trigger on the new YoCal.

Again, I hope like hell that is not the case.

I would love to believe that, but I am not so sure.

Pare down the numbers, get "pre-approval" via enhanced code share agreement. Then to get the big dogs paid, pull the trigger on the new YoCal.

Again, I hope like hell that is not the case.

Thats why I'm glad that my MEC finally did one thing right and threw the JV LOA back at the company.

D&R are gone as far as I'm concerned.

Motch

1 of 27 on the bubble now.
My thoughs are on my fellow pilots who hit the street today. You will not be forgotten by me~

"and line holders are still picking up opening time... WTF over"

Sounds like the C*cKSu(K&r$ at US Air who were flying 95-100 hours while I was furloughed.

Unbelievable

Latest resources

Back