• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL Furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ATTN: There will be no more rumors until the merger is completed.

Furloughs date back to November 2007. In related news, the company is offering Voluntary Junior Manning (VJM). This is only 3 days after furloughing 148 pilots. If you are flying with one of these VJM WH0RES, educate them as much as possible. If you are unable to assist them in reevaluating their choices....you know what to do.

I want to say something but I am just speechless.

I want to say something but I am just speechless.

Thats what happens when you have the most divided pilot group in the business. Not to mention all the scabs who are still scabing even today. We also have the new breed who are the "scabtains" who pick up FO open time.

As you can see, its a real pleasure to fly here. This will continue to be a second rate airline until this group of self-serving a$$holes learns to work as one.

Basically it all comes down to greed.

But I also find ALPA at fault. They have NO balls to stand up and print rules. UAL ALPA puts out specific rules for the crews. It's pathetic, "we can't say anything, because of the lawyers". Fire the piece of crap lawyers. Get off Your Knees.

I can't wait till the new group of pissed off people get into office, and make the lawyers work for them.

Clearly CALALPA is also useless. I've never seen a bigger bunch of sissies in my life. And this BS partnership accord. Why the ******************** do I want to be partnered with a scumbag management?

For minute I forgot this was a CAL thread. Sure sounds a lot like AirTran.

Thats what happens when you have the most divided pilot group in the business. Not to mention all the scabs who are still scabing even today. We also have the new breed who are the "scabtains" who pick up FO open time.

As you can see, its a real pleasure to fly here. This will continue to be a second rate airline until this group of self-serving a$$holes learns to work as one.

Basically it all comes down to greed.

I think the "new" US Airways pilot group is more divided than CAL..........but I get your point.

MTFU CAL pilots.......

Latest resources

Back