• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

C-Series Order??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh I know how it works OYS, er Jenny, oh hell, putz good enough for you two. Wait now boss, nothing over 30 seats, oh ok, 50 seats. What now you want 70 seats, geez, what, 76 seats! OK we want our scope back this time. You mean you'll give us 30percent for 76 seats, what, 100seats. Geez that's a nice bump there boss, but 100seats, I dunno, I mean we'll lose face to those clowns on FI. Oh alright, but no more than 100 seats, ok boss? Yeah we know it works, we sure do, uh huh.

Thanks Mr Valdosta. Those 76 seaters were thrown at Dalpa in BK, with the judge approving it. Since then, no extra RJs, including during the joint contract with NWA. No increase at all, except a 17% raise for the pilots during high oil. (it was $130 a barrel and rising at that time) But, no more RJs. They had a chance, and it was voted down. But, you somehow think it can happen again, even though there were prior negotiations that didn't allow them when DL and NWA got together. Oh, wait, you forgot that part. Oooops. Looks like you are the putz, for sure. Uh huh.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

I no longer have a dog in this fight..But General, seriously...When and if DAlpa tightens scope, or stops it at it's current level...THEN YOU CAN TALK THE TALK....Up until now though, it's all been lip service.

I agree with those that think DAlpa will give up more scope..WHY? Because up to this point you all have allowed it. In this case past performance is indicative of future results....Hopefully you all at DAlpa can put an end to it. But until that time, you kinda sound ridiculuous.

It's better than at a regional with regional rates.
At least they will on a list that allows them with time to bid into the better pay. The way it should have been all along.

OYS is right. No unofficial talks (the openers haven't even been given yet), and nobody wants to give away any extra scope protections. If anything, they will get tighter.

Bye Bye---General Lee

GL- I had one of your widebody CA's in my Jumpseat. He said it would be the biggest no brainer to give away the 100 seat. He said the money would be too good. This is the battle they will be talking about down the road...why mainline screwed up giving 100 seat scope away. You guys are going to do it for the money. Always have always will. I know you feel different gl. It's your buddies that are going to sell you down the river.

I no longer have a dog in this fight..But General, seriously...When and if DAlpa tightens scope, or stops it at it's current level...THEN YOU CAN TALK THE TALK....Up until now though, it's all been lip service.

I agree with those that think DAlpa will give up more scope..WHY? Because up to this point you all have allowed it. In this case past performance is indicative of future results....Hopefully you all at DAlpa can put an end to it. But until that time, you kinda sound ridiculuous.

Did DALPA give up more scope in the joint contract with NWA? They didn't have to tighten it then, oil was high, and RJs started to get parked en mass. No additional RJs were allowed at that point, right? I think GL is right, and your theory is way off. The opportunity was there to give away more, and it didn't happen. I'm fairly new here, and I don't hear anything that you suggest.

OYS

How do you know Joe that they WILL be flown at regional rates? JB E190s have pretty good rates, and they are the same size as the C Series

The "C" is bigger than the E190. The smaller "C" is more than 100 seats.

cliff
SYD

GL- I had one of your widebody CA's in my Jumpseat. He said it would be the biggest no brainer to give away the 100 seat. He said the money would be too good. This is the battle they will be talking about down the road...why mainline screwed up giving 100 seat scope away. You guys are going to do it for the money. Always have always will. I know you feel different gl. It's your buddies that are going to sell you down the river.

Again, they had the chance during joint contract talks, and it didnt happen, even with the widebody guys there. What is your response? Did it happen or not? The General is right.

OYS

Latest resources

Back