• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

C-Series Order??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard Delta is in unofficial negotiaitons with the union. I heard they opened up one part of the contract and then just opened up the rest. So I am thinking Delta will offer the union a nice package to open up scope relief talks so they can farm out to the regionals the C series. I sure hope this does not happen

I heard Delta is in unofficial negotiaitons with the union. I heard they opened up one part of the contract and then just opened up the rest. So I am thinking Delta will offer the union a nice package to open up scope relief talks so they can farm out to the regionals the C series. I sure hope this does not happen

It just won't happen. No secret talks. Pay will come up anyway thanks to Airtran pilots getting SWA wages. Last year was hugely profitable, and another overall yearly profit expected this year too. There is no need to sell off scope.

OYS

Last edited:
Putz how do keep yourself straight, hmm should I use JennyLee or Putz on this post. :nuts:

Putz how do keep yourself straight, hmm should I use JennyLee or Putz on this post. :nuts:

Your career expectations will continue to get worse. If you don't already feel like a putz, you will soon.

Bye Bye---General Lee

OYS is right. No unofficial talks (the openers haven't even been given yet), and nobody wants to give away any extra scope protections. If anything, they will get tighter.

Bye Bye---General Lee

lol the twin putz are here, funny how they post right after one another, scope for sale, AGIAN, or haven't you heard, seen UAL/Cont mgt offer yet? :eek::laugh:

Looking at the times the posts were written, it looks like 40 minutes apart. Yeah, you aren't a genius. I am trying to write as many posts as I can so I can hit 20K by the end of this year. I don't need an alias.

Also, notice how the UAL/CAL contract hasn't been finalized, but that means the pilots haven't given in either. If UAL management wants to take full advantage of a merger, then they will get the contracts done, and the pilots want scope and pay changes. Someday you may learn how this works, oh wait, no you won't.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Oh I know how it works OYS, er Jenny, oh hell, putz good enough for you two. Wait now boss, nothing over 30 seats, oh ok, 50 seats. What now you want 70 seats, geez, what, 76 seats! OK we want our scope back this time. You mean you'll give us 30percent for 76 seats, what, 100seats. Geez that's a nice bump there boss, but 100seats, I dunno, I mean we'll lose face to those clowns on FI. Oh alright, but no more than 100 seats, ok boss? Yeah we know it works, we sure do, uh huh.

Latest resources

Back