Bull Sh*t Resumes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
atlcrashpad said:
Why would you not call the FSDO? What are they there for? I bet they can "violate you" if they wanted, so they should know the reg's. I've got my 121 job, I was just trying to point out some hints to help guys keep their resumes out of a prospective employers garbage can. I've said time and time again, I could be wrong on the "Legal" issue, however that is not going to keep your resume from going in the trash.
Atlcrashpad,

Actually the FSDO doesn't "violate" you, FAA legal counsel violates you, the inspectors only start the ball rolling. Rick1128 makes a good point in that thier opionons may result in violation proceedings being started against you, and that is true as far as it goes, but it doesn't actually add value to the opinions you might get from the FSDO. If inspector A thinks somehting is legal and inspector B thinks it isn't, inspector B will still attempt to start an enforcement on you ... and if it turns out that FAA legal COunsel agrees with Inspector B, the fact thqat inspector A told you it was legal doesn't get you off the hook. Better to find out what the Chief Counsel's opinon is on the matter than to try to sort out 7 conflicting opinons form people who have no authority on the matter.

I've got my 121 job

and that means what? Arent you at the regionals? They arent that hard to get on with. Almost like saying:
I've got my fast food job!

Let's see if that really was your last post.

Thanks for shootting up a good discussion about a valid issue with your stupid dickwaving. What else do you have to share?

Latest resources

Back