Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Brian Wilson Endorses The ASA Coalition!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I realize that many people do not like Lynn but I thought the other three were well liked. Are you saying that you have seen negative info on the other captain candidate? Remember, they are running as a group but you vote for the individuals. Just don't vote for Lynn and give the others a fair look if you don't like Lynn. Surely everyone must agree that maybe a "little" change would be nice. Otherwise we could let Newie and Faruzzi hold all of the offices.

Notice how the ALPA status quo group usually results to name calling and personal attacks? These are your current leaders - maybe just maybe that is part of our problem.

I am not a "current leader" nor am I a former leader. I'm just a guy that has been able to find a way to help approx 10 pilots save their jobs over the last 15 years.

There was no name used, just a description.

You said copydat was "all mouth and no brains". Now you say that is just a description even though you don't know him. You also say you stepped down from the grievance committee. It scares me to think that someone like you is actually involved in ASA ALPA and tells me that we need a change. By the way, why did you step down?

You said copydat was "all mouth and no brains". Now you say that is just a description even though you don't know him. You also say you stepped down from the grievance committee. It scares me to think that someone like you is actually involved in ASA ALPA and tells me that we need a change. By the way, why did you step down?

Mr Copydat has no idea of what he is talking about.

I stepped down from other positions also.

There was a "difference of opinion" with the former MEC Chairman.

www.,

I said earlier that I respected your views. Obviously you would rather lash out at me than defend those views. If you are satisfied with the loss of the CDO grievance than we have nothing else to discuss.

www.,

I said earlier that I respected your views. Obviously you would rather lash out at me than defend those views. If you are satisfied with the loss of the CDO grievance than we have nothing else to discuss.

sent you a PM

Latest resources

Back