Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Brian Wilson Endorses The ASA Coalition!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As for the "stability" issue, the newly elected reps won't take office until March 1. The contract should be completed by then. If newie stepped down the interim rep would have taken office IMMEDIATELY.

Great! Then get it done. I'm glad it will be done before March 1. Although it seems like it will be hard to get done if we aren't meeting.

No I'm not a member of the fab 4. I'm not Berry either, I went to real college with a real football team - not one that wears orange and just "volunteers" to play.

What's that supposed to mean :confused:

Second, I didn't know we were voting the current group out. Only one of the current group has announced they are running. The only current member running that I have seen is Farruzzi. Who exactly are they "ousting"?

Considering the animosity between the current MEC leadership and Lynn/Breiling, it's 100% likely that she will lead a recall of the current MEC officers and CNC, then the rest of the committee chairman and volunteers will quit in protest and lack of desire to work for her.

Yes, that would be ousting our current MEC.

You are demonstrating here that you have a very shallow understanding of our MEC and its politics. I would suggest you do your homework before further embarassing yourself.

Great! Then get it done. I'm glad it will be done before March 1. Although it seems like it will be hard to get done if we aren't meeting.

Just because we're not meeting doesn't mean nothing's happening. Gotta love the Generation X mantra of Instant Gratification!

PLEASE stop talking about these people as the fab 4. There isn't anything FAB about them except they are trying to screw us. It is their way of getting what THEY want. I don't believe they are interested in anyone except their own interests.

Dick

Just because we're not meeting doesn't mean nothing's happening. Gotta love the Generation X mantra of Instant Gratification!

Its not instant gratification, they aren't meeting and haven't communicated for some tx now. How are we to get a contract done if you don't communicate? Per the latest MEC fast read, they are still waiting by the phone to see IF the NMB will offer up a proffer of arbitration. Don't hold your breath, you might turn blue. Simply put, we have given the current MEC 4 years w/ moderate results. These end games are asinine and it is tx for change in the MEC. If you don't like LJ, for whatever reason, then don't vote for her and give the others a fair chance.

PLEASE stop talking about these people as the fab 4. There isn't anything FAB about them except they are trying to screw us. It is their way of getting what THEY want. I don't believe they are interested in anyone except their own interests.

Dick

The Fab 4 is not really the Fab4! They are really the Jackson Five! They are just keeping Little Johnny in the closet until or IF they get elected!

Its not instant gratification, they aren't meeting and haven't communicated for some tx now. How are we to get a contract done if you don't communicate? Per the latest MEC fast read, they are still waiting by the phone to see IF the NMB will offer up a proffer of arbitration. Don't hold your breath, you might turn blue. Simply put, we have given the current MEC 4 years w/ moderate results. These end games are asinine and it is tx for change in the MEC. If you don't like LJ, for whatever reason, then don't vote for her and give the others a fair chance.

"Simply put, we have given the current MEC 4 years w/ moderate results."

The current MEC says they are following the mandate given them through the polling and surveys. Maybe they are listening to the majority rather than the minority, as it should be!

What mandate will the Jackson 5 follow? Scott Hall told at least one R/T class that Lynn would make a good MEC Chairman! That should answer the first question and many other suspicions about the Jackson 5.

According to people that were here, the pilot group delivered the last contract! Maybe, the sleeping Giant needs to wake up!

YGTBSM! Wanting this to be done after 4+years isn't "instant gratification". I don't think a contract has ever taken as long as this one. I am not looking for "instant gratification", and I am definately not a Gen Xer.

Dick

OK Dick, what are their interests? What are your interests? What are my interests? What are the interests of the pilot group?

I can tell you what my primary interest is. That is stopping the transfer of airplanes to Skywest and job protection. Many pilots I talk to say the same thing.

Latest resources

Back