Bill Gates New Jet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
2000flyer said:
Is this correct or some other rantings from the spotter crowd?

Microsoft Corporation

Sure...why not ? If you had his money, you'd have one too, only the paint job would be prettier.

Here you go.

For some reason, I cannot cut and paste and post to the thread. Anyway, the aircraft is registered to a company out of Oklahoma City by the name of Interface Operations LLC, C/O MCAFEE & TAFT. Address is 221 North Robinson, Oklahoma City, OK, 73102-7109

Hope this helps.

FalconPilot69 said:
For some reason, I cannot cut and paste and post to the thread. Anyway, the aircraft is registered to a company out of Oklahoma City by the name of Interface Operations LLC, C/O MCAFEE & TAFT. Address is 221 North Robinson, Oklahoma City, OK, 73102-7109

Hope this helps.

I've got to believe it's through some leasing company (for tax advantages). I didn't get any hits on the tail number.

I'm not so sure. I know that when their CL604 comes in, armed security is out at the airport, they got the Challenger's N number blocked, and there is certainly no obvious signs that it's owned by Microsoft. So I really doubt that Microsoft would put MS on it's N number. Besides when did Microsoft change its color to green?

501261 said:
I'm not so sure. I know that when their CL604 comes in, armed security is out at the airport, they got the Challenger's N number blocked, and there is certainly no obvious signs that it's owned by Microsoft. So I really doubt that Microsoft would put MS on it's N number. Besides when did Microsoft change its color to green?

to be expected

Gates is the richest man in THE WORLD, period.

Low profile is key for his safety

Latest resources

Back