• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bill Gates New Jet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I seriously doubt that the aircraft belongs to MS. First off when you do an N# search you come up with C/O MCAFEE & TAFT. Which is a law firm in OK city that handles LCC for corporate aircraft. Why would he register this aircraft in OK city and not his others?

The green paint is the Royal Saudi colors, if you look at the picture you can see where the royal Saudi crest has been painted over. Certianly Bill Gates could afford to get his personal jet repainted.

Since Paul Allen has a pair of (very nicely done) 75s, I'd imagine Big Bill would have to get a 76 or even a 747SP, because he can't be outdone by his underlings.

That said, however, I doubt this 767 is Bill's because the paint scheme is the absolutely ugliest $#%&ing thing I've ever seen. OK ... it's not as ugly as Alitalia, but it's a close second.

:D

Minhberg
(Corporate 747SP FO ... but only if MS Flight Sim 2002 counts.)

B767

2000flyer said:
Is this correct or some other rantings from the spotter crowd?

Microsoft Corporation

The paint job is that of Addnon Koshoggi (sp). I suspect the photo is very old, and that is the reason that it cannot found in current records. His DC9, B727, and DC8 all had similar paint schemes.

There are a number of B767s that have migrated to US corporate owners lately though.

satpak77 said:
you just didn't SEE the security.....trust me on this....
You mean those girls on the beach in bikinis were his security?!:confused:

Spooky 1 said:
The paint job is that of Addnon Koshoggi (sp).
I used to see the Khashoggi's all the time. They're good tippers.:)

i know he has/had a global because he flew into CMI to talk at U of I last year.

also, if you search that tail # on a.net, there is another picture and its at Boeing Field. i would tend to believe that this is a MS/Bill Gates a/c

Spooky 1 said:
You called it right. I think the guys is a poser.

I think that you guys are RIGHT!! Lets see here

Here has a type in 757/767,GV,BD700,DA50/900 with less that 7K. Iam sure that there are guys that have this but I bet you a$$ they can tell the difference between a 76 and 73 which look nothing alike. He says that he is a CA on a 75 and GV for a corporate department. I bet recurrent training every year SUCKS!LOL

Last edited:
Snakum said:
Since Paul Allen has a pair of (very nicely done) 75s, I'd imagine Big Bill would have to get a 76 or even a 747SP, because he can't be outdone by his underlings.

About a year ago, a privately owned 747SP came to Austin and did a couple of touch and go's before coming to a full stop. I'm not sure what they were doing, but it was amusing to see such a plane do pattern work like a 152. Perhaps the owner was just having a good time?

About a year ago, a privately owned 747SP came to Austin and did a couple of touch and go's before coming to a full stop.
Now THAT would be cool to see! :D

Minh

Latest resources

Back