• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Big announcement on Tue at Endeavor.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can't imagine management didn't know there was a big rumor going around that they were going to make an announcement today. A good management team you would think would've put out a quick "nothing to see here memo move on with your day" if that was the case. Just add it to the pile of let downs the past two years. We are all pretty used to it by now. All of the speculation on the web boards just goes to show you how much this pilot group is in search of a good piece of news for once. Hope that day comes soon for everyone seems like the best shot at that is a phone call from another carrier.

If they're like most, mgmt starts the rumors.

The announcement is Tuesday. Thats tomorrow. Yes, it was 120 million. I am not sure why I was thinking 600 MIllion. I think that was the Powerball jackpot I wanted to win.

The announcement is Tuesday. Thats tomorrow. Yes, it was 120 million. I am not sure why I was thinking 600 MIllion. I think that was the Powerball jackpot I wanted to win.

Aroo? Tuesday was today, April 1. On the east coast it's 12:42am which makes it now April 2 Wednesday.

Worst April Fool's joke....EVAR!

yeah the big announcement is on Tuesday….. it will always be next tuesday…..

The only announcement I saw was that ALPA and the company agree that ACARS is now an acceptable way of contacting for a reschedule/extension so that they can contact you right up til block in on the last leg rather than have their crap together and not always play crisis management and be behind the curve. The one slight improvement for reserves has been taken off the table. Thanks ALPA. These new rest rules are a F-ing joke. I'm working more, blocking more per day (thanks to the 9 hours scheduled) feeling more tired than ever.

The only announcement I saw was that ALPA and the company agree that ACARS is now an acceptable way of contacting for a reschedule/extension so that they can contact you right up til block in on the last leg

That's the way it's written?

The perfect time to get a "SELCAL" message is during critical phase of flight with an extension message.

I know, I know....professionalism and all that. You have to be a professional no matter what.

Congrats on that steamer.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back