• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Big announcement on Tue at Endeavor.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What's really dumb is getting into regional aviation to begin with. What's your opinion on the big announcement Einstein.

My opinion? My opinion is there is not going to be some announcement on Tuesday. However, if there is I will make sure to comment on the matter.

Those idiots out there seem to forget that in bankruptcy, the judge asks the company what concessions need to be made to make the company profitable (no matter the lies, deceit and innovative bookkeeping was involved) and then make the cuts without the approval from the workers. The practice of voting in the deal is a formality and if it's not voted in, the deal sent to the judge can be worse. Pinnacle pilots were told by alpa national and our MEC that we would be shut down in a year if we voted no. I now think that was not the truth. Nor do I trust alpa in general for they were either terribly wrong and inept or were corrupt

Those idiots out there seem to forget that in bankruptcy, the judge asks the company what concessions need to be made to make the company profitable (no matter the lies, deceit and innovative bookkeeping was involved) and then make the cuts without the approval from the workers. The practice of voting in the deal is a formality and if it's not voted in, the deal sent to the judge can be worse. Pinnacle pilots were told by alpa national and our MEC that we would be shut down in a year if we voted no. I now think that was not the truth. Nor do I trust alpa in general for they were either terribly wrong and inept or were corrupt

Look who was just named chief pilot.... Which do you think ALPA is?

yup. my thoughts exactly. I wonder what TW bonus checks from Delta will look like? I wonder how he can look an FO in the eye?

No thread for this yet. The internal speculation runs the gamut from flow for new hires only to pay increased to buying GoJet.

Got it backwards. GoJet is going to acquire Endeavor through Delta's financing with Trans States Holdings for Compass. The company will be called EndJet. On the plus side, you'll be considered the ultimate colonic collector in the industry.

They didn't just "take concessions" voluntarily. The airline was under Ch.11 bankruptcy. People conveniently forget that part of the story.

The difference is a bankruptcy imposed contract is not handled the same way in pattern bargaining than a voluntary self-imposed concessionary contract.

Latest resources

Back