Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best Looking Girl At An Fbo, Airline Etc.

• Thread starter CRFLyPutt
  • Start date
  • Watchers 73

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't believe you. Nothing good can come out of vernal.

CRFLyPutt said:
If you happen to drop into Vernal, Utah there's a girl who works there named Madonna who has a body that just won't quit. She's got this nasty little walk too.

capt_zman said:
I was at Mount Comfort, IN (MQJ) this summer and I said to the other pilot, "Where have I seen that girl before?" After going through Joeyjet's site, there she is. Complete vixen. Also, doesn't somebody on here use that picture as an avatar?

also, I'll log a vote for Erin at Jet in BED.

You possibly could be talking about me, but I have not worked at MQJ for awhile. I use the picture as the avatar because it's myself.

I am now HAPPILY:) residing at RSW. Still lurking in and out of the forum, reading likes and dislikes, and learning insight on you pilots. I know what you like and dislike, from aircraft, FBO's, beer to women. I get a kick out of you guys/gals...I love aircraft, the airport, and the pilots..(only sometimes are you more interesting then the plane you fly) :rolleyes:

After an approach to minimums in a snowstorm at DBQ last Friday night I could tell the blonde marshalling at the FBO was top of the line. Smoking Body! And I'll second the word on the AGC MILF's. I think there are two of them.....

Mr. I.

I checked out the pics on their web site. http://www.aircenter.biz/gallery.htm # Not bad, I wouldn't kick any of em out of bed!!

Uh ... no offense to the ladies, cuz I'm sure they're all nice folks, but I think I now understand the term 'aviation cute'.

Son ... you've been hanging around FBOs too long. :rolleyes:

Minh

Snakum said:
Uh ... no offense to the ladies, cuz I'm sure they're all nice folks, but I think I now understand the term 'aviation cute'.

Minh

no shat... ;)

before this thread, i didn't really know what aviation cute was either ;)

cforst513 said:
fellas!! come on!! you're disappointing me. let's see some pictures!!! just walk up to these gals, snap one, and run into your already-running airplane and book it. they'll never catch you!! i need a visual here!

I second this lets see their pics! u got clearance

Snakum said:

Minh

Don't be picky!!

jackotron said:
I don't believe you. Nothing good can come out of vernal.

This girl's hot. Single too, with a nasty walk. I couldn't get enough service the day we were there, coffee, ice , newspapers, vacuum, you name it. Then she lounged on the couch after completing her duties, stetched out looking very comfortable and inviting. D A M N passengers showed up early too, crap!!!

Latest resources

Back