Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best Looking Girl At An Fbo, Airline Etc.

• Thread starter CRFLyPutt
  • Start date
  • Watchers 73

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't be picky!!
Oh ... believe me, at 40 years old ... I'm not. But I don't take 'em out in the daylight and I sure as #$@& don't proudly post pictures of 'em on the internet.

:D

Minh
"Hey ... where are the fat broads with tattoos?"

BTR King Air

This nice...very nice looking young pilot got out of a King air in Baton Rouge....I almost walked into the static wick on our winglet!

I could see me trying to explain that one to my wife!

Amanda at Ratliff Aviation in Tucson. Cute girl, nice pooper... terd cutter..... or whatever they're calling em this week.

Sometime this last fall I went through Missoula, MT. There was a girl working there, forget what her name was and don't remember the FBO, but good Lord she was amazing! She was going to the University there, majoring in...communications I think? Mmmmmmmm, someone's a lucky guy!

anastasia in socal...cant recall if it was SBA, VNY, or maybe OXR...hell with a body like that, AND an accent, im lucky to rememeber my own name )

kingairyahoo said:
anastasia in socal...cant recall if it was SBA, VNY, or maybe OXR...hell with a body like that, AND an accent, im lucky to rememeber my own name )

I gotta see this one.

Paris and Shannon at North American Jet (PWK).

Two very, very nice looking ladies.

When I flew corporate I had a thing for this girl that worked line at Signature MEM. Haven't been there in a couple of years though..

awww, man, first day of my flight training i was walking through the FBO and there is this KNOCK-OUT of a blonde talking to a CFI, going over charts or post-flight debriefing, whatever. anyways, i can't understand what she's saying but she had the cutest accent. i walked past her and not only got a whiff of the nicest smelling perfume, but she was leaning forward and wearing the tiniest little v-string victoria's secret thong. turns out i saw her a few days later with her daughter, who was a goddess herself, before mom went on her first solo flight. i have never seen a finer MILF or MILF-in-training in my entire life. i was SO glad i moved down here!!!

Latest resources

Back