Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best Looking Girl At An Fbo, Airline Etc.

• Thread starter CRFLyPutt
  • Start date
  • Watchers 73

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
C

CRFLyPutt

Here's your chance to tell your fellow aviators who you think are the hottest babes on the flight line, behind the counter at the FBO, on the ramp, whatever. Post a pic if you have one.

That Russian chick at Jet Aviation in TEB that works the front desk. WOW!!!
Jill and Carol at Million Air Houston.
Any of the ladies at the FBO in Toluca, Mexico.

Hello,

I can't recall her name, but it was a few years ago that I went through Midland-Odessa, Texas ferrying a helicopter to Dothan, AL. The FBO in Midland that had the fueling contract used young ladies in hot pants and go-go style boots to marshall you into parking. Needless to say that was a very nice surprise! Great people there and always had lots of free food and soda for military flightcrews going through. Anyone else recall going through Midland?

Regards,

ex-Navy Rotorhead

Oh boy, this is easy. I go to work every day to 4 beautiful smiling faces. Good thing i have a GF already that im very happy with otherwise i would be at work 24/7. North American Aviation (FBO/L39 restoration) we have some HOT mid 20 year olds that do the job very nicely. The boss man is having flight suits made for the girls so they can wear them on the weekends (VERY HOT). In the summer they will be be in short shorts and white tied up t-shirts marshalling in aircraft.

BTW: if you in one of those airplanes being marshalled in by them, please pay attention to the signals and not the boobs. ;)

EDIT: Sorry guys, i didnt say where it was at. RFD Rockford, IL

Flower Aviation, anywhere you go will have hot chicks (usually in mini skirts) to marshal you in. Pueblo, CO is a great example of where to go to get serviced!

bobs98tlr said:
BTW: if you in one of those airplanes being marshalled in by them, please pay attention to the signals and not the boobs. ;)
I know some gals that are able to guide aircraft in using just their attachments. One was able to prove to the IRS that her enhancement surgery was a proper business deduction because paycheck size increased proportionally with cup size. Some of the gals at Hooters air probably have the same tax problems. :cool:

Fly SAFE!
Jedi Nein

Scottsdale Air Center in Scottsdale, AZ (KSDL)

From the marshaller, to the front desk, they don't get any better looking then them!

i just have to say this cause i think it's funny...i recently flew in to AGC, to meet up with my mom and dad for lunch, with a friend from college and all he kept talking about was the "MILF" that worked the FBO counter ( he was down there a week before) so i was getting a little psyched to see how good she really was...we walked in the door and he gets this huge grin, "check her out man!" well i did and realized that it was the step-mom of one of my buddys from HS...i had know this lady since i was about 5 years old and you should have seen my buddy's reaction when she recognized me and gave me a hug and kiss...man, was he pissed...

Latest resources

Back