Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best Looking Girl At An Fbo, Airline Etc.

• Thread starter CRFLyPutt
  • Start date
  • Watchers 73

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I liked the blonde girl mashalling and working the desk at Cutters in Dallas Executive Airport, not only is she beautiful, shes pretty cool

Huggyu2 said:
Why are there so few photos of the candidates?? C'mon folks, get those digital cameras out!

I am really not that picky, cell phone cam pics will do also.

KIAD-Signature

There is a great looking gal that works the counter, she is from the Ukraine I believe - Tall, Beautiful, long legs, ............got to take a cold shower....

Enjoy......

Peardc10 said:
KIAD-Signature

There is a great looking gal that works the counter, she is from the Ukraine I believe - Tall, Beautiful, long legs, ............got to take a cold shower....

Enjoy......

Damn, I was there the other day. Must have missed her.
Damn those women from the Ukraine are hot.

bobs98tlr said:
Oh boy, this is easy. I go to work every day to 4 beautiful smiling faces. Good thing i have a GF already that im very happy with otherwise i would be at work 24/7. North American Aviation (FBO/L39 restoration) we have some HOT mid 20 year olds that do the job very nicely. The boss man is having flight suits made for the girls so they can wear them on the weekends (VERY HOT). In the summer they will be be in short shorts and white tied up t-shirts marshalling in aircraft.

BTW: if you in one of those airplanes being marshalled in by them, please pay attention to the signals and not the boobs. ;)

EDIT: Sorry guys, i didnt say where it was at. RFD Rockford, IL
Been there. The girl behind the desk was enough to want me to stay there. It was a cold, windy day in May. Cold is good.

Latest resources

Back