Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best Looking Girl At An Fbo, Airline Etc.

• Thread starter CRFLyPutt
  • Start date
  • Watchers 73

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A tower controller at Sumburgh in the Shetland Islands (in the North Sea between the UK & the Faroes) is gorgeous. Really nice lady too.

'Spose that's a bit far away to count for this thread! :D

HTML:
Hope at Eagle Aviation at CAE. Now that is one beautiful woman!

C210

I sit in CAE 3 days a week and have found this to be true as well. She is out right now though. Had a baby.

Blythe isn't half bad either. Workes the afternoon.

Not sure what her name is, but there's a nicely-tanned brunette working the desk at Stephens Aviation in DAY during the afternoon/evening shift.

She even smiles at freight dogs, good lord I was ready to marry her right there and then.

Ya whatever, have u ever been banned from an fbo for calling one of the girls drunk at 4 am??

I saw a totally hot chick at an fbo in ABQ one day and we talked anditturned out she went to high school with my buddy's roomate. Theyhad aparty that night and I stole his phone and called her at 3 am, orsothey tell me... Couldn't go back until she quit --tooembarassing!

PS St. George Utah, has the hottest FBO BABE EVER!

Don't know her name, but at Epps at PDK there's a gal that looks like a blond Sandra Bullock. She gets 2 thumbs up for the looks, but two thumbs down for her personality. Although it probably stems from being hit on by dorky pilots all day.

But the all time best (in my opinion, anyway): Vicky P at Million Air TEB. ;)

If you happen to drop into Vernal, Utah there's a girl who works there named Madonna who has a body that just won't quit. She's got this nasty little walk too.

Last summer we were flying into MCI quite a bit. We used to go to Executive Beech to grab a coffee. There is a blonde behind the counter there that is absolutly amazing. Anyone see been there lately?

Quote: We are all here because we're not all there.

CRFLyPutt said:
If you happen to drop into Vernal, Utah there's a girl who works there named Madonna who has a body that just won't quit. She's got this nasty little walk too.

In the medical profession, they call that the "P.I.D. (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) Strut".

Latest resources

Back