• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ball caps when flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We have a guy at AirTran that wears gloves for takeoff and landing. He's actually a pretty good guy, but I don't understand the gloves. Weird.
Thats nothing-when David Carr played QB 3 seasons back for the Carolina Panthers he wore gloves on each hand. Of course his completion to interception percentage was horrible as is Jake DeLomme's. The difference is Jake got re-upped for 24 million over 4 seasons after the wonderful playoff game against the Cardinals last January(5 interceptions and 1 fumble lost).

Yup, I use the blue napkin from the dinner tray, I guess I must be a real
D-bag FO...:rolleyes:

AA

No ball cap, it will mess up my dooo:cool:

Nah, the guy I'm referring to would be a d-bag with or without the cloth. Funny, I never knew this was common since he was the only guy I've seen do it.

Saw a salty seasoned pilot wearing a bandana in the cockpit. Curiousity got to me so I asked him why the bandana? He had some melanoma spots removed from his forehead and the top of the ears. The bandana covers those spots. If he wore a hat he said he would look like Barney Fife.
He didn't trust the UV protection of the cockpit windows.

I could care less. What I mentioned was if a Fed was on board. Regarding your "if the FED don't like it well...." Great attitude. Whoever is with you has to do everything they can to prevent you from taking them both down. I've flown with guys like you and you're right, it is a "real treat."

What in the hell does that mean? Try; I couldn't care less. Better yet, try to actually THINK about what you're saying.

I had an instructor who died of skin cancer. I wear a hat and sunscreen and could care less what anyone thinks. I do like however to wear a red sox hat in LGA.

I had an instructor who died of skin cancer.

Every airliner windshield since the '70s has been designed to block all UV rays.

Latest resources

Back