• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bag lost while jumpseating

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm a SWA guy and have been commuting on Delta for 5 years. Almost all the Delta guys have been awesome and very accommodating. While checking in with the Capt. most times I have been told "if there's no room in the back stash your bags up front".

Thank you to all the Delta guys who help me get to work/home, I greatly appreciate your hospitality. Commuting is pain in the arse, lets all look out for each other guys!

I'm here to tell you that it most certainly DID happen yesterday.

Because it's on the internets, so it MUST be true. Lol lol....... "I'm here to tell you...." you don't really talk this way in real life, do you? :rolleyes:

The gate agent throws it out the jetway door into the slide chute where the bags slides down to the bottom and stays because no one tells the rampers and they don't bother to make a final check.

Which is why whenever I have to yellowtag my bag I either bring it down to the cargo bin door myself or personally hand it to a ramp agent.

Richards at every airline. From regional to legacy. Most guys will accommodate but you always have that select few that make you wonder if that guy has kids.

In 5 years flying almost exclusively Japanese customers never once hear the FA's panic call to get an agent to check bags. When I non rev there is always an entire bin available. Coming back the the States makes me embarrassed at how terrible our domestic system has become.

If you are a regular commuter/jumpseater on Delta ask the pilots if they have an extra yellow crew DH tag. I always carry a few spares. Laminate it and it will last for ever.

If you are a regular commuter/jumpseater on Delta ask the pilots if they have an extra yellow crew DH tag. I always carry a few spares. Laminate it and it will last for ever.

Although DL rampers will leave the bag planeside at times making it necessary to enlist someone to go down to the ramp to get it.

Latest resources

Back