Am too Am not Am too Am not Am too Am not
Dude, Sparky, Whatever,
You are struggling for relevance and it's not coming off very well. Sorry you don't like us prostituting, low life janitors. I like you and your lump sum, (even though it can be eye watering) why can't we all just live and let live? Could it be your are.....obsessing over this a bit?
Not at all. Could it be you are so defensive because you have only been there 3 months? Naturally things look so splendid right now. Give it time, when the kool aid induced euphoria finally wears off, you will see the light.

Last edited:
Very much so. Sure is nice to see you digging yourself a hole. You just need to pull the dirt in over your head as you dig.

ATR-DRIVR said:
Very much so. Sure is nice to see you digging yourself a hole. You just need to pull the dirt in over your head as you dig.

This hole you are talking about...is that the same hole B6 is putting itself in just a little bit deepr each and every day?

Obviously you don't know much about it. From 1981 to '83 they went from 200 to 4000 employees.
We have over 9,000 last time I heard. Any more questions?
Your point is? Let me guess. History repeats itself. In your dreams dude.
Do some research and let me know...

I guess that is why I asked a question! My point is: Their (JBLU) growth rate has been huge. It reminds me of another company called People's Express. I wondered how they compared. Thus, I asked the question. Will history repeat itself - I don't know, those are your words.

My dreams do not include anything about jetBlue. I walked away after I sold all my jblu stock for 70 a share a few years back. Now, I could care less what you guys do. I don't consider you guys a player, AirTran is more of a player then jblu.

SWA/FO said:
My point is: Their (JBLU) growth rate has been huge. It reminds me of another company called People's Express. I wondered how they compared. Thus, I asked the question. Will history repeat itself - I don't know, those are your words.

My dreams do not include anything about jetBlue. I walked away after I sold all my jblu stock for 70 a share a few years back. Now, I could care less what you guys do. I don't consider you guys a player, AirTran is more of a player then jblu.- that is just my opinion.

Good for you.. That is not OUR opinion.

Jp4drinker - thanks for all the personal attacks on our fellow pilots. I hope the administrator bans you. Maybe your new screen name could be b6H8R or ISUKDKS. Don't forget your $10. Ace

starvingredtail said:
JP4 is sooo tricky with how he changes peoples wording around. The whole Golden shower pee thing above is pretty wierd.

Sparky, you are just to slow to see the analogy of why I respond in kind to him.
What is really weird is IFLY's continued Phaellic fixation in one form or another. Maybe that same fixation is not strange to you?

Acefaser said:
Jp4drinker - thanks for all the personal attacks on our fellow pilots. I hope the administrator bans you. Maybe your new screen name could be b6H8R or ISUKDKS. Don't forget your $10. Ace
Not on all of them Ace. You should notice those with some intelligence and lack of arrogance get responeded to in kind. But when you lack intelligence in the first place that would be a difficult concept so you are forgiven.

ISUKDKS? Now that is another mature piece of work from another Smurf. You and IFLY must be crash pad buddies. See the difference between tools like you IFly and some of the other few (keep your pants on, notice I said few) Blue's is that I don't represent your company. Only responses from those on YOUR property represent YOUR pilots. So far on FI I would say the percentages are quite embarassing.

I wonder what management must be thinking over there? I wonder if they read FI?

Last edited:
JP4user said:
Sparky, you are just to slow to see the analogy of why I respond in kind to him.
What is really weird is IFLY's continued Phaellic fixation in one form or another. Maybe that same fixation is not strange to you?
I see, lets try and involve others in your wierdness. Lets expand this already deranged psychobabble. Dude---you do not have an abundance of relevance. "I CALL ANY JB FOLKS I DO NOT DEEM WORTHY SMURFS AS A WHOLE AND SPARKY INDIVIDUALLY. FOR I AM ONE OF THE CHOSEN! I HAVE A HUGH LUMP SUM! IT WILL MAKE YOUR EYES WATER! I FLY CORPORATE WHERE I AM RESPECTED! I AM RESPECTED! I AM RESPECTED!" Does that sound weird to you? It does to everyone else. Dude.

Latest resources

Back