Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
starvingBLUEtail said:
.....Dude,
The funniest part of this is giving you a re run and watching you screw yourself into the ceiling. Since you are so rich, I shouldn't make you mad, because your country club might use my new janitor for hire services. Just watch the WSJ and weep Sparky, because I am a firm believer that it was your negative Karma that is putting us back in a decient financial position. Keep that hate coming until your anuerism bursts.
Blue to you,
SRT
Screw myself into the ceiling? If anything I am going to crack a rib from laughing at you.

Now that you mentioned rich (I am not), what is even more rich is a guy using the term "dude". Reminds me of those two "dudes" at Pinnacle. If someone listened to your cvr what it be littered with the term dude?

"Hey dude we gotta clean those toilets on that 25 minute turn. Hey dude I am calling ahead to order more pillows. Dude, are you sure you got every seat belt crossed? Dude, if you happen to find any leftover food on the floor or in the seatbacks save them, I can't afford to eat a decent meal with what they are paying on the 190."

"Dude" the only reason you are getting into a decent financial position is you are liquidating assets. Must be that new approach to aviation going on over there. Like burning the furniture to heat the house.

Last edited:
Helping to tidy-up the cabin at B6 seems to me to be more an exercise in teamwork than an effective way to groom the cabin. We simply just don't do that much. Fold a few blankets. Empty a couple seatback pockets. Cross some seatbelts. That's about it. Our efforts are extremely minimal and mainly serve to send the message that we are all working towards the same goal: a quick turn. It's the same thing I did at my previous airline, but JetBlue has had the audacity to actually suggest in writing that the practice is a good idea. At my last airline it was considered impolite if you didn't help groom the cabin on a quick turn. It wasn't written anywhere, but your fellow crewmembers certainly expected it. If you didn't help out nothing was said, but it was a teamwork faux paus (sp?). I've seen other crews at other airlines do the same thing, but JetBlue is the only one that gets any heat for it.

I know a thing or two about teamwork, leadership, customer service, and being mission focused. In my short tenure at JetBlue I've not seen, read or heard anything that even remotely makes me reconsider my choice to work here. The industry itself is still in rough shape and if JetBlue fails it will be because of market forces and not a lack of leadership. If we fail we won't be alone. The numbers suggest we can make a small profit if oil stays at $70. How about the rest of you? DAL is fukced if oil stays where it is. So is United. Nobody (maybe SWA) is out of the woods yet, but I like our chances. We'll see.......

Last edited:
JP4user said:
Screw myself into the ceiling? If anything I am going to crack a rib from laughing at you.

Now that you mentioned rich (I am not), what is even more rich is a guy using the term "dude". Reminds me of those two "dudes" at Pinnacle. If someone listened to your cvr what it be littered with the term dude?

"Hey dude we gotta clean those toilets on that 25 minute turn. Hey dude I am calling ahead to order more pillows. Dude, are you sure you got every seat belt crossed? Dude, if you happen to find any leftover food on the floor or in the seatbacks save them, I can't afford to eat a decent meal with what they are paying on the 190."

"Dude" the only reason you are getting into a decent financial position is you are liquidating assets. Must be that new approach to aviation going on over there. Like burning the furniture to heat the house.
.....Dude,
The funniest part of this is giving you a re run and watching you screw yourself into the ceiling. Since you are so rich, I shouldn't make you mad, because your country club might use my new janitor for hire services. Just watch the WSJ and weep Sparky, because I am a firm believer that it was your negative Karma that is putting us back in a decient financial position. Keep that hate coming until your anuerism bursts.
Blue to you,
SRT

Running out of material Sparky?

starvingredtail said:
.....Dude,
Blue to you,
SRT

More regurgitation.

Uppercrust said:
Does Jetblue train you on how to clean the airplane during indoc? Like, do you go out to a real airplane and clean it? No flame intended, just curious.
Uppercrust!
Where have you been? I swear I missed your posts because when you give B6 a little $hit, it is actually funny! These guys are amatures compared with you. Yes, they give us 2 days of cleaning techniques (you know, 409 vs Fantistic for various clean ups/check outs on brooming--you know the standard) then its on to the "Clean Machine" (our little name for the full scale full motion cleaning sim) where we get 2-4 hour blocks in the Clean Machine, and then a simple 2 hour oral (piece of cake--if you study) then a full motion "sim check". Its really a non event. I had to retake the "sparkle" block because I left the arm of one seat dull and listless, but the evaluator was really cool and did not write it up.
Tell me seriously, would you freak out and waste time out of your life berating someone on FI for using "Dude" (pointing at head, making circular motion around one ear and making sound of a kew kew clock)

No, seriously, they told us if we had time, helping to clean the cabin helps for a faster turn, and builds "the team". It is pretty amazing, but it actually works and that is why people smile when they fly B6. Because we are nice, helpful and fun. We even let people call each other dude.
I missed you man!

JP4user said:
More regurgitation.
.....Dude,
Blue to you,
SRT

starvingBLUEtail said:
.....Dude,
Blue to you,
SRT
More regurgitation. Shouldn't you be looking for some dirty lavs?

We do not clean toilets....you know that by now. Cleaning takes us all of 5 min at the most and its usually just picking up some loose paper and crossing a few seatbelts. As for the rates, the 190 rates along with the entire fleet should be getting an overhaul around Jan 2007. Last, our projected profit for the Q2,3,4 does not include selling aircraft. We would have made money without the selling of the aircraft. The cleaning thing really has been beating to death. Lets drop that from the discussion please!!

JP4user said:
More regurgitation. Shouldn't you be looking for some dirty lavs?
Am too Am not Am too Am not Am too Am not
Dude, Sparky, Whatever,
You are struggling for relevance and it's not coming off very well. Sorry you don't like us prostituting, low life janitors. I like you and your lump sum, (even though it can be eye watering) why can't we all just live and let live? Could it be your are.....obsessing over this a bit?

Latest resources

Back