• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

B6 to Sell FIVE A-320s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't throw stones in glass houses about no JB pilots on the street yet. Super Dave has already hinted about more asset sales including aircraft.
A couple of more quarters of losses should be interesting.

Really? I have not heard that. No JB pilots on the street was not throwing stones in a glass house. Just saying there are none right now. Could change, but ALPA or any union would not stop that. Just ask the bubbas at TWA, Eastern, Delta, US Air, NWA, AMR and so on. Look, I agree with you a union enables a group to have one voice with management and collectively bargain for benefits. But remember it is the employees who bring one on property and feel the desire to do so. Not employees of another airline. Refer to my earlier post.

About the thumb Sparky, does that mean I would METAPHORICALLY be sucking it as well? All the good time I missed out by not playing tidy boy. Oh the agony.[/quote]

No. I think I made that clear. Sorry for the confusion. Good thing your thumb is not blue!!!

Uppercrust said:
Does Jetblue train you on how to clean the airplane during indoc? Like, do you go out to a real airplane and clean it? No flame intended, just curious.

Why yes they do! In return, I am curious, when you can't get hired by anyone except an outfit that makes you pay for it all, what kind of training do you get? If you don't want to learn to do an NDB approach, do you just not pay for that portion? If you flunk your check ride, do you pay more to have it "forgotten" and then pay again for another one? No flame intended. just curious.

OKAY!!! OKAY!!! I will take it upon myself to confess for all the JetBlue pilots on this board. I can't sleep at night keeping in all these secrets, so OKAY!!! I CONFESS-- We get our airplanes for FREE and we are selling them all and DAVID and DAVE get to keep the money.
We get our gas for free
We get our gates for free
We work for free
We clean for free
We even buy a ticket on each flight even when we sit in the cockpit.

Now that we have that settled...
Ask a fractional or a corporate guy about cleaning....When I worked at a fractional, we not only filed,flew, refuled and stocked the aircraft, WE ALSO CLEANED!!! Are we going to give those guys a hard time about that???

Anything else to bring up, let the JB bashing continue.

//signed, a very happy JB worker bee.

JP4user said:
It was kind of desperate wasn't it?

Kinda like you crying to moderators for help and just about blowing a gasket cause somebody calls you dude, dude?

Geez, I go on vacation for a little while and JPee is still spitting out the same old crap...those of your ilk...arrogant...SJS...blah, blah, blah. I am actually glad cause I like having you on here...I like yanking that old chain of yours. Hey JPee, looks like you made very little progress with your SPS.

BTW, maybe people at JB look at helping out in the back the same way you look at serving food and drinks (like those fancy Mojitos) to your passengers on your "large" corporate jet. Or is it really a Queen Air?

You can visit jetblue.com to reapply in what, 5 1/2 months now?

Keep it coming baby...........

Mamma said:
Why yes they do! In return, I am curious, when you can't get hired by anyone except an outfit that makes you pay for it all, what kind of training do you get? If you don't want to learn to do an NDB approach, do you just not pay for that portion? If you flunk your check ride, do you pay more to have it "forgotten" and then pay again for another one? No flame intended. just curious.

I enjoy NDB's!!! I like to watch the head fall and pull the tail!

Cliffeee said:
Ah, NDBs and the Valley of the Downs. Brings back memories...

Valley of the Downs? Is that South Texas? Anyway, lots of interesting debate (and some not so interesting, ok, lots) on the sale of the Airbuses. While I'm no MBA/lawyer (I have a spine and walk upright), I'm still a little concerned with/alarmed by our latest strategy to make money.

Does anyone really think that the Airbus rates will change (hopefully only increase???) after they are 'reviewed'? ...[standing by hoping to eat own words]

Funny how the desparate latch on to anything

Urinal101 said:
Kinda like you crying to moderators for help and just about blowing a gasket cause somebody calls you dude, dude?

Geez, I go on vacation for a little while and JPee is still spitting out the same old crap...those of your ilk...arrogant...SJS...blah, blah, blah. I am actually glad cause I like having you on here...I like yanking that old chain of yours. Hey JPee, looks like you made very little progress with your SPS.

BTW, maybe people at JB look at helping out in the back the same way you look at serving food and drinks (like those fancy Mojitos) to your passengers on your "large" corporate jet. Or is it really a Queen Air?

You can visit jetblue.com to reapply in what, 5 1/2 months now?

Keep it coming baby...........

More homo laced content in the reply. What we have here is another sterling example of slime and ilk at JB. But when you offer wages in the gutter this is the type of individual that gets attracted. After all they have nowhere else to go.

Urinal boy, get your facts straight about the moderator issue. If you'd like, have longhorn forward my e-mail to him. The actual contant will make you look like a bigger a$$ than you already are. If that is actually possible.

Now run along and find yourself another golden shower friend. That pee fetish of yours is really slimy. Curious, when you do indulge this fantasy Smurf, what color do you turn into? My art class is a little hazy when you mix gold and kool aid blue.

By the way, what is this 5 1/2 months stuff? The only thing I can figure out is you are referencing what I will easily surpass in 5 1/2 months the total yearly w2 of your 190 Captains. Yes, that must be it.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back