• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

B6 to Sell FIVE A-320s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wonder if Blue management is reading this?

starvingBLEtail said:
I see, lets try and involve others in your wierdness. Lets expand this already deranged psychobabble. Dude---you do not have an abundance of relevance. "I CALL ANY JB FOLKS I DO NOT DEEM WORTHY SMURFS AS A WHOLE AND SPARKY INDIVIDUALLY. FOR I AM ONE OF THE CHOSEN! I HAVE A HUGH LUMP SUM! IT WILL MAKE YOUR EYES WATER! I FLY CORPORATE WHERE I AM RESPECTED! I AM RESPECTED! I AM RESPECTED!" Does that sound weird to you? It does to everyone else. Dude.

You are starting to lose it there. What does sound really wierd to me is Ifly...and your responses.

You are on probation right? Or is probation a constant cycle with your 5 year contract?

32/JP4

You've been asked a few times where it us you work...are you ashamed to give that info?

"I Call Any Jb Folks I Do Not Deem Worthy Smurfs As A Whole And Sparky Individually. For I Am One Of The Chosen! I Have A Hugh Lump Sum! It Will Make Your Eyes Water! I Fly Corporate Where I Am Respected! I Am Respected! I Am Respected! I Am Godlike"
JP4, Can you tell me this is an inaccurate representation of your posts?

Last edited:
IB6 UB9 said:
32/JP4

You've been asked a few times where it us you work...are you ashamed to give that info?

I really don't think he(Jp4) works at all, judging by how many forums he is posting in! maybe playing ms flight simulator counts?;)

Please excuse any typos Mr. English

IB6 UB9 said:
32/JP4

Not at all. After exposing some of you Smurfs for what you are, do you really think I would be that stupid to give you that information?

starvingredtail said:
"I Call Any Jb Folks I Do Not Deem Worthy Smurfs As A Whole And Sparky Individually. For I Am One Of The Chosen! I Have A Hugh Lump Sum! It Will Make Your Eyes Water! I Fly Corporate Where I Am Respected! I Am Respected! I Am Respected! I Am Godlike"
JP4, Can you tell me this is an inaccurate representation of your posts?

You are losing it Starving.

JP4user said:
Not at all. After exposing some of you Smurfs for what you are, do you really think I would be that stupid to give you that information?

Right. After exposing us as what we are we might show up and steal your catering. Good job on the spelling on that post BTW.

JP4user said:
Absolutely Psychotic.
"After exposing some of you Smurfs for what you are" I return to heaven, where I sit at the right hand of the Father!

IB6 UB9 said:
Right. After exposing us as what we are we might show up and steal your catering. Good job on the spelling on that post BTW.

Steal? I don't recall calling any of you thieves. Have you slipped with a psychotic defect within yourself?

I am thrilled for the compliment on my spelling and lack of typos.

Tryting to steer back to the thread.

starvingredtail said:
Absolutely Psychotic.
"After exposing some of you Smurfs for what you are" I return to heaven, where I sit at the right hand of the Father!

Psychotic? Is that the same type of defect to prostitute yourselves and work for wages like the 190 pays? Now THAT is psychotic. But I understand with resumes that are littered with job bouncing or 26 years in aviation your choices do become somewhat limited.

Latest resources

Back