B6 to Sell FIVE A-320s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
elag777 said:
I really don't think he(Jp4) works at all, judging by how many forums he is posting in! maybe playing ms flight simulator counts?;)

I guess it slipped past you the number of responses by some of your other shining examples at Blue? I post on other forums? Not a chance. Only at FI do we have such fanatical Smurfs rise to the occasion.

Does ms flight sim pay the same as the 190 rates?

HomerJ said:
Growth of 20 to 22 percent is shrinking? You may want to rethink your math...

Just to be devil's advocate here.

Management rarely speaks in units. They speak in generalities.

Growth he says? Growth of what?

Costs?

E-190's in exchange for A320s (that is shrinking).

Cocktail napkins?

What is growing as the bigger airplanes dissapear?

Ask the US Airways pilots about E190 "Growth" aircraft as the 737s dissapear...

Flylow brings up a good point. Management smoke and mirrors about growth is actually a reduction in asm's which leads to a reduction in rpm's over time. Let us not forget the increased costs of replacing old low captital investment airframes with newer more expensive ones will ding the casm. I forgot it is because these newer ones won't need the expensive maintenace.http://forums.flightinfo.com/images/icons/icon24.gif

Amazing what the mind accepts when fear starts to set in. The Smurfs refuse to believe their prophet will lead them astray. I wonder if the Morris pilots were thinking the same thing in the end?

JP4user said:
More homo laced content in the reply. What we have here is another sterling example of slime and ilk at JB. But when you offer wages in the gutter this is the type of individual that gets attracted. After all they have nowhere else to go.

This is the funny part JPee boy. How do you figure I work at JB? Hmm?

JP4user said:
Urinal boy, get your facts straight about the moderator issue. If you'd like, have longhorn forward my e-mail to him. The actual contant will make you look like a bigger a$$ than you already are. If that is actually possible.

Sure it's possible dude. Anything is. However what is probable is that you will always remain a bitter crazy old ba$tardo. BTW, what email are you talking about my friend? You actually sent an email to a moderator? You are funny, and sad. That's O.K. though--it's more fun that way for the rest of us dude.

JP4user said:
Now run along and find yourself another golden shower friend. That pee fetish of yours is really slimy. Curious, when you do indulge this fantasy Smurf, what color do you turn into? My art class is a little hazy when you mix gold and kool aid blue.

I don't have a pee fetish, I might have a JPee fetish though. Hey it's not my fault you chose a funny screen name. That's your fault baby.

JP4user said:
By the way, what is this 5 1/2 months stuff? The only thing I can figure out is you are referencing what I will easily surpass in 5 1/2 months the total yearly w2 of your 190 Captains. Yes, that must be it.

Are you talking about the 5 1/2 months you work to support your first ex-wife or the 5 1/2 months for the second?

That's the spirit JPee boy!!! Keep up the good work, you are coming undone dude. Art class, golden shower, urinal boy, pee fetish...keep 'em coming baby boy.

JP4user said:
Another one of Blue's finest above. What more really needs to be said?

PeeBoy,

I know you can do better than that--I've seen it. So come on DUDE, I want to see some more insults and vitriol from you. Sounds like you are getting tired. Now go serve some rich mofo a drink, biaaach.

Ifly101 said:
PeeBoy,

I know you can do better than that--I've seen it. So come on DUDE, I want to see some more insults and vitriol from you. Sounds like you are getting tired. Now go serve some rich mofo a drink, biaaach.

JP4user said:

PeeBoy,

Latest resources

Back