Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ifly101 said:
PeeBoy,

I know you can do better than that--I've seen it. So come on DUDE, I want to see some more insults and vitriol from you. Sounds like you are getting tired. Now go serve some rich mofo a drink, biaaach.

Another one of Blue's finest. What more really needs to be said?

Quote:
Originally Posted by starvingredtail in reference to JP4's insanity:
"I Call Any Jb Folks I Do Not Deem Worthy Smurfs As A Whole And Sparky Individually. For I Am One Of The Chosen! I Have A Hugh Lump Sum! It Will Make Your Eyes Water! I Fly Corporate Where I Am Respected! I Am Respected! I Am Respected! I Am Godlike"
JP4, Can you tell me this is an inaccurate representation of your posts?

Answer by JP4:
You are losing it Starving.

Uncle. You win. If you are not going to see that you have lost, and that I am pointing out--and proving-- by example that you are not answering questions, simply blindly insulting people, deeming who is worthy and not worthy as if you were a God, bragging about how great and smart you are, knocking guys who's qualifications and airmanship bring them air medals and distinguished flying crosses, then I give up so you win. The above is a perfect example. I ask if the quote is accurate, and you say I am losing it. All you have to do is form sentences--even if they have no meaning. In the example above, I am sure you recognize that I correctly point out how psychotic you sound after making a narcistic statement like "After I expose you Smurfs for what you are" and bring it to the next closest level, "I return to heaven to sit at the right hand of the father" You ignore the point by making words like: "Psychotic? Is that the same type of defect to prostitute yourselves and work for wages like the 190 pays? Now THAT is psychotic. But I understand with resumes that are littered with job bouncing or 26 years in aviation your choices do become somewhat limited". Dude, side stepping the question IS psychotic. For example: You made an extremely arrogant statement while you were screwing your self into the ceiling, something about "I took a lump sum retirement that would make your eyes water" This statement, if true, is arrogant in the extreme. It assumes your 1 mil or less is eyewatering. It assumes that you are dealing with people who just fly and are dependant on the airline industry to support them. That is not true in my and many other cases. I actually had a couple buds from JB and other airlines who know my screen name call me up because they were cracking up laughing at our banter. And I told 2 of them today that it was fun earlier when I thought you were just an a$$hole, but that as of the last day or so it was not fun because I really think you are mentally ill and I do not mean that as an insult. I have no wish to mix it up with a diseased mind. I really hope you can get over your thing. Goodbye and good luck.

starvingredtail said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by starvingredtail in reference to JP4's insanity:
"I Call Any Jb Folks I Do Not Deem Worthy Smurfs As A Whole And Sparky Individually. For I Am One Of The Chosen! I Have A Hugh Lump Sum! It Will Make Your Eyes Water! I Fly Corporate Where I Am Respected! I Am Respected! I Am Respected! I Am Godlike"
JP4, Can you tell me this is an inaccurate representation of your posts?

Answer by JP4:
You are losing it Starving.

Uncle. You win. If you are not going to see that you have lost, and that I am pointing out--and proving-- by example that you are not answering questions, simply blindly insulting people, deeming who is worthy and not worthy as if you were a God, bragging about how great and smart you are, knocking guys who's qualifications and airmanship bring them air medals and distinguished flying crosses, then I give up so you win. The above is a perfect example. I ask if the quote is accurate, and you say I am losing it. All you have to do is form sentences--even if they have no meaning. In the example above, I am sure you recognize that I correctly point out how psychotic you sound after making a narcistic statement like "After I expose you Smurfs for what you are" and bring it to the next closest level, "I return to heaven to sit at the right hand of the father" You ignore the point by making words like: "Psychotic? Is that the same type of defect to prostitute yourselves and work for wages like the 190 pays? Now THAT is psychotic. But I understand with resumes that are littered with job bouncing or 26 years in aviation your choices do become somewhat limited". Dude, side stepping the question IS psychotic. For example: You made an extremely arrogant statement while you were screwing your self into the ceiling, something about "I took a lump sum retirement that would make your eyes water" This statement, if true, is arrogant in the extreme. It assumes your 1 mil or less is eyewatering. It assumes that you are dealing with people who just fly and are dependant on the airline industry to support them. That is not true in my and many other cases. I actually had a couple buds from JB and other airlines who know my screen name call me up because they were cracking up laughing at our banter. And I told 2 of them today that it was fun earlier when I thought you were just an a$$hole, but that as of the last day or so it was not fun because I really think you are mentally ill and I do not mean that as an insult. I have no wish to mix it up with a diseased mind. I really hope you can get over your thing. Goodbye and good luck.

You are losing it Starving. Big time.

I proclaim Starving Red Tail the winner in that little mix up. QED. Ignore the obvious JP4USER and make meaningless words. SRT pointed out very valid points about your selective, psychotic, debate style and you ignore the question-just as he pointed out. You are a waste of time. You have just been added to the ignore list.

Last edited:
brainhurts said:
I proclaim Starving Red Tail the winner in that little mix up. QED. Ignore the obvious JP4USER and make meaningless words. You have just been added to the ignore list.

I'm sure you made his day. His 26 years in aviation and now this. I'm not sure he can handle it. Better run along now and give him a call like he talked about above.

Jp4,
Do you see you have invested over 7 hours of your day in JetBlue? Take a break man! You made your point. Now, go get the old lady, take her outside, look at the big ball of light in the sky that gives off some heat, and do something productive with your life.

While this has been educational and entertaining, I think it is time for all of you to get on with your lives and let this dog die.

Mamma said:
Jp4,
Do you see you have invested over 7 hours of your day in JetBlue? Take a break man! You made your point. Now, go get the old lady, take her outside, look at the big ball of light in the sky that gives off some heat, and do something productive with your life.

While this has been educational and entertaining, I think it is time for all of you to get on with your lives and let this dog die.
Mamma, I am in the final phase in a hunt for a 182 and yes, I HAVE been on the net all day (and the past few days) in the hunt for the Cessna, not just JB. This FI thing has been a dandy diversion.

As for the other guys like Starving who vacillates back and forth between putting me on ignore and then calling his friends to back him up, I'm not sure what you can do for him short of recommending him to a shrink.

JP4user said:
Mamma, I am in the final phase in a hunt for a 182 and yes, I HAVE been on the net all day (and the past few days) in the hunt for the Cessna, not just JB. This FI thing has been a dandy diversion.

As for the other guys like Starving who vacillates back and forth between putting me on ignore and then calling his friends to back him up, I'm not sure what you can do for him short of recommending him to a shrink.

I recommend everyone get off the board and enjoy a nice summer day!

Better yet, the moderator needs to shut this entire website down for a week so turds like JP4 can to something more useful with their time like hang around schoolyards and bully five year olds for their lunch money. It's a shame to think I have to share the same daylight and oxygen with such a moron.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back