• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

B19 Flyer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
and that would just make your friggin day?...then you could come rub all our noses in $hit about how right you are. You would love to see us union devils out on the street to preserve the normal order of things.....

the nazi's tried that too.

No, it didn't make my day when I got laid off because of union activity (or in the other case, lack thereof) and it wouldn't make my day now. The whole concept of my dislike of unions is to avoid exactly what happens when unions don't react, deep cuts and the potential complete loss of a company due to an unreasonable CBA that was had during the "good times" and isn't adjusted for by the union in the bad.

But it would make my case if the cuts were deeper than other non-union fracs and they remained more stable via the flexability a non-union company has over one that has a union.

so why do you post here about this? are you trying to rally us all against the union and boot it out?

I'd guesstimate that only about 10% of pilots at all the fracs even visit these message boards.

Most, like myself, really enjoy confrontation.

Like I said before if the company took care of business, the union would be outta business.

And yes, a 6 figure salary 10 days off a month is what this job is. I didn't negotiate that, i just deal with it.

No, it didn't make my day when I got laid off because of union activity (or in the other case, lack thereof) and it wouldn't make my day now. The whole concept of my dislike of unions is to avoid exactly what happens when unions don't react, deep cuts and the potential complete loss of a company due to an unreasonable CBA that was had during the "good times" and isn't adjusted for by the union in the bad.

But it would make my case if the cuts were deeper than other non-union fracs and they remained more stable via the flexability a non-union company has over one that has a union.

You are like a broken record. I'm tired of listening to your song over and over again. Can you flip it to the B side please?

Seriously. We get it. You don't like us or unions. Something new please?

Crack me up

You guys crack me up. You bitch about this moron accuse him of everything short of the holocaust. But your continued focus on this a$$whipe has now elevated him to his own thread. Open your eyes and see what you are really doing by playing this POS's game.

the thing is this makes fry boy seem impotant :)

all these pilots giving a zit faced Mcd's fry boy all this attention, it might even get him some action off the fat burger flipper chick.

you go B19. don't let the king take ya. and stay on top, those big girls kind of hurt when they start buckin'

You are like a broken record. I'm tired of listening to your song over and over again. Can you flip it to the B side please?

Seriously. We get it. You don't like us or unions. Something new please?

Are you kidding me? Again, military here with no dog in this fight....but I have read this thread. B19 is posting professionally with retorts that you and others don't like. So what!

You and the other Pro Union crowd do your best to hijack every thread in this forum for promoting your union/cause. The threads don't have a thing to do with you either.....like the CS thread on this page. I could find many, many more instances. How about flipping that record to the B side please.

You don't have a problem with that....right? Did you ever stop to think that people on this board are getting tired of these antics and the blind eye by the moderators towards them? Can't you see the pendulum moving that direction?

Hypocrite!

Last edited:
Are you kidding me? Again, military here with no dog in this fight....but I have read this thread. B19 is posting professionally with retorts that you and others don't like. So what!

You and the other Pro Union crowd do your best to hijack every thread in this forum for promoting your union/cause. The threads don't have a thing to do with you either.....like the CS thread on this page. I could find many, many more instances. How about flipping that record to the B side please.

You don't have a problem with that....right? Did you ever stop to think that people on this board are getting tired of these antics and the blind eye by the moderators towards them? Can't you see the pendulum moving that direction?

Hypocrite!

I understand your frustration. If you have noticed, I haven't been getting into Union fights with B19 lately (over the past week). I am getting bored with debating the same point over and over. If he could bring some new material to the debate, I would be happy to start a thread whose title would be clear enough to steer away those uninterested.

FWIW, I just read through the CS thread you were referring to. It stayed on topic until this post:
http://forums.flightinfo.com/showpost.php?p=1729411&postcount=35

Guess who made it? You will find a recurring theme with all the union debates on these boards. They ALL start with B19, and he hasn't had an original thing to add to the discussion in months.

Last edited:
Please show me where I was disrespectful or unprofessional in my debates with B19?

I am the one who has been called "idiot" by B19, and "hypocrite" by you. I have posted it several times, name calling is the last resort of the weak-minded.

Last edited:
I hate coming to this site for information and seeing the same old union this, union that garbage. I am speaking out and saying what alot of others won't.

The moderators here seem to be for unions....good for them. They don't moderate the threads that get hijacked by the NUMEROUS pro union pilots. I and others have expressed our opinions on this issue in the past, to no avail.

Oh well, so I will take my frustration out on the culprits when the opportunity presents itself. I want the B side as well. That was my point. You can go through these threads on this site and see just what I am talking about. When you tell a guy like B19 that you are tired of the same old stuff.....I could have pissed myself with laughter. How about you union guys do the same? Get what I am saying?

I don't want to take a side in this on going, never ending argument. I honestly think there are pros and cons to both sides. I do get tired of seeing the same old culprits, posting the same old A side stuff......just like you.

You have to wade through this crap in most every thread.

Well said, 7777. Those who oppose the union idea and thier destructive actions state the reasons why over and over again because it seems the po-unionites don't even read (or consider the existance of) our point of view. But we have read thiers and that's where our oppositon comes from. This is like the Ford-Chevy, Browns-Steelers, Left-Right, debates that will never have an end.

Latest resources

Back