• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

B19 Flyer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Very true, but I find that those that complain the most and join unions to bully existing management won't take the responsibility and become management themselves. They can't take the pressure.

The former president of the NetJets pilot union has done exactly that. Keep digging. :rolleyes:

Man this guy is owning all of you. I can't believe I read all these posts.

Why don't you guys just put him on your ignore list? And quit quoting him so that us that do have him on our lists don't have to see it!

If you block about 4 people on FI, it sure makes it a lot easier to read!

did anyone check if B19 just failed his commercial check ride and ended up getting a job at Micky D's as the lunch time supervisor?

and he is just truly jealous of real pilots?

I mean, nobody involved in flying can be as dumb as he is. maybe it's JO on the board, or HK. is there anyone else dumber than those two? well maybe B19. maybe he runs Great mistakes airlines. or that new joke of an airline, Lynx.

B19 just go away. I have you on my ignore list but you still just don't go away.

now back to your fry machine boy. get my happy meal ready.

did anyone check if B19 just failed his commercial check ride and ended up getting a job at Micky D's as the lunch time supervisor?

I mean, nobody involved in flying can be as dumb as he is. maybe it's JO on the board, or HK. is there anyone else dumber than those two? well maybe B19. maybe he runs Great mistakes airlines. or that new joke of an airline, Lynx.

B19 just go away. I have you on my ignore list but you still just don't go away.

Now thats funny. So thats what he meant by being at his new gig... non-union 121 carrier!

121 Billion served!:laugh:

Where am I jealous of pilots? I am one, but my career was forced into a different direction. If you even for one moment have as much success and fun as I've had in the industry between flying and management you will be able to feel like you've accomplished something in your career. If you choose to keep only a flying career that's great, but it doesn't leave a lot for you to complain about if management doesn't meet your expectations and you don't make an attempt to change the direction yourself. Then, you become a follower rather than a leader and you get what you ask for.

B19,

What does "For Entertainment Only!!!" under your username in your profile mean?

Is this some form of legal hedging by posting your opinions on a message board? More evidence of who you really are...

Because I find it entertaining to post the reality beside all these union mongers. They only see once side of the issue and think that everybody is lined up behind them. Lord forbid should anybody take a different side of the issue and expose the dark side of union activity that very few, if any of them have every experienced as I have from the inside.

What B19 finds entertaining is stirring up the $h!t in a segment of the industry that he has no stake in. In his spare time, he likes to go around telling kids that Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy aren't real too!

B19, are you also posting these messages on the jet blue threads in the LLC section? Why are you so interested in the fractionals? just curious...

B19, are you also posting these messages on the jet blue threads in the LLC section? Why are you so interested in the fractionals? just curious...

I was involved in the 91K rulemaking process prior to the implementation of 91K as well as some consulting work during the implementation (during a forced layoff because of a union "inaction".) I like the business model and dislike the fact that unions are trying to destroy it.

Latest resources

Back