• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

B19 Flyer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll call G200 out. What a whiny, fingerpointing, spoiled baby. Dude, you bash the moderator yet in doing so you show yourself to be a complete moron who can't keep his mouth shut. Do you really think we care what you think on this thread? If you disagree with this thread, leave and go to another. It's like if you don't like a tv show, you just turn the channel.

I love it! B19, through a sobbing voice.....

"But they found out who I am! Waaaaaaa. You have to fix this..... Waaaaaaaa I will sue if you dont..... Waaaaaaaaa You better make it sticky too. Waaaaaaaaaa"

What a WD.:puke:

Also, remember that you ain't the boss of me, but I could be the boss of you.[/quote]

This is clearly meant to be a threat. I don't like threats. B19, I believe you should retract this statement, and apologize.
You suggest companies would be better off without unions, and then you make the kind of attack that forces pilots to fear for there jobs and organize for self defense. You are willing to discuss these issues with us, claiming that you only want equal time, and then you pull out the hammer that only management has.
What makes this attack far worse, however, is that you would then deny us the equal leverage that a union would bring! What hypocrisy!
Our occupation is under attack from forces beyond any of our control, and we all fear for the well being of our jobs, our families and ourselves. We don't need you to threaten us further.
Remember, when I am at flight level 410 and something goes wrong, management is not the boss. According to federal regulation, the guy (or gal) sitting in the left seat is. That person has both the authority and the responsibility to make all decisions regarding the safe outcome of that flight. The passengers would all agree, that person should be free from worry about threats from his or her management, and should be compensated appropriately.
Thankfully, I work at a fractional with no union and, as far as I can tell, no management with the attitude that you have displayed. Please stay away from where I work, and please apologize for your words.

Respectfully, Wacoflyr

Last edited:
Indeed, Bob19 wonders why we need Unions.....

Also, remember that you ain't the boss of me, but I could be the boss of you.

This is clearly meant to be a threat. I don't like threats. B19, I believe you should retract this statement, and apologize.
You suggest companies would be better off without unions, and then you make the kind of attack that forces pilots to fear for there jobs and organize for self defense. You are willing to discuss these issues with us, claiming that you only want equal time, and then you pull out the hammer that only management has.
What makes this attack far worse, however, is that you would then deny us the equal leverage that a union would bring! What hypocrisy!
Our occupation is under attack from forces beyond any of our control, and we all fear for the well being of our jobs, our families and ourselves. We don't need you to threaten us further.
Remember, when I am at flight level 410 and something goes wrong, management is not the boss. According to federal regulation, the guy (or gal) sitting in the left seat is. That person has both the authority and the responsibility to make all decisions regarding the safe outcome of that flight. The passengers would all agree, that person should be free from worry about threats from his or her management, and should be compensated appropriately.
Thankfully, I work at a fractional with no union and, as far as I can tell, no management with the attitude that you have displayed. Please stay away from where I work, and please apologize for your words.

Respectfully, Wacoflyr[/quote]

Its because of Power Hungry Managers like HIM!

Freedom is Not Free

Latest resources

Back