B19 Flyer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi, Bob!

Remember my top ten list? I know you didn't like that.

Let Bygones be bygones?

Let me refer you to the first post on this thread that clarified the fact I wasn't Bob. So, your top ten list? Never saw it, but I'd love to. Go ahead and post it.

That's great. You are still an outspoken fool who enjoys getting rises out of people by writing outlandish opinions and drawing conclusions between points galaxies apart.

I hear there are openings at the Enquirer.

You'd do well writing about Yetti, Paris Hilton, Zsa Zsa and little green men.

Outspoken? No.

Opinionated? Yes.

Fool? I'm not in a union. That automatically excludes me from the "fool" club.

... I get that. I'm not talking about that ...

I'm not Bob - really???

I don't know how many times (500+) I heard that EXACT expression come out of Bob Tyler's mouth while I was involved in negotiations.

Moderator Validation

I'm not Bob - really???

I don't know how many times (500+) I heard that EXACT expression come out of Bob Tyler's mouth while I was involved in negotiations.

Hey DashMan :beer: , have you forgotten that a moderator has now vouched for this piece of garbage, that must mean that that he's not Tyler.......RIGHT:puke:

It still cracks me up that pilots on here still play this morons game.

SS-

Yes I remember the testimonial dispelling the myth that B19 is Tyler ;) ... It's just when you've spent so much time in the same room around the table with the man (term used loosely) you pick up on things ...

Once the contract is signed ... I bet he goes away until the ammendable date and negotiations begin again.

"I have repeatedly watched the so called “educated” pilots on the board whine and complain about management without stepping up to the plate and trying to fix it."

When is the last time you took advice or an idea from a subordinate for the betterment of the company??

What I’ve clearly stated over and over is if you don’t like something, do something about it. Don’t go and unionize to be a bully, the union won’t fix “bad management”, what it will do is make a bad situation worse.

So when a manager, such as yourself, will not listen to anybody elses idea what should the employee do? Should they run away or do they organize to try to get a schmuck like you listen. I too have been in this industry a long time and have tried to pass on ideas to managers, such as yourself, to no avail. Not even so much as an acknowledgement. Sorry your philosophy is full of holes. If you will not listen you leave employees no other choice. People like you B are a dime a dozen and the products you produce are unions. Next time one of your subordinates throws out a plan, cost savings, etc.. acknowledge it, use it, maybe even give some credit. Please don't blow it off with the canned answer used by many managers, "you don't have the big picture".

I have tried to listen to, your ideas, your arguments, for a long time. This is a public board, you do not have to agree with anyone, I am not a rah rah union guy. There have been many times when a union has over stepped its boundaries. But your theories are full of crap, your just as bad as those that think the only way is a union!!

For that, you are now blocked! The sad thing is, is that you are the only one (have no doubt youll post something childish, because thats who you are, truly sad). I believe that everyone should have their say, but you are out of control. Take care, respond, don't respond, don't really care.

Last edited:
If management would pay me what the job pays, and treats me fairly, there would be no need for a union.

You have to have evil in order to have goodness.

Ooooh. Philosophisicationism...

If management would pay me what the job pays, and treats me fairly, there would be no need for a union.

You have to have evil in order to have goodness.

So, are you reasoning that evil brought goodness or that goodness brought evil and therefore, commensurate goodness?

Who's on 1st?

Latest resources

Back