B19 Flyer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your drivel is 2004 19.

I'm close to ignoring you if you continue to repeatedly ignore in your posts what we have accomplished here as a company (management and pilots) together.

You cannot talk about the union here at NetJets without mentioning management in the same light. Positive:positive. Negative:Negative.

We're doing fine here.... Nut Sack.

You're wasting your time my friend. There is one thing B19 will never understand:

"The needs of the many outweight the needs of the few, or the one."

His heart of full of mistrust and anger, although he will deny it. That is the path to The Dark Side. Lies and deceit are his way now.

Are the analogies doing anything for you guys? ;) I think they are mildly funny.

Last edited:
Defining the "needs of many"

You're wasting your time my friend. There is one thing B19 will never understand:

His heart of full of mistrust and anger, although he will deny it. That is the path to The Dark Side. Lies and deceit are his way now.

Are the analogies doing anything for you guys? ;) I think they are mildly funny.

See fischman, here is where we disagree.

YOU feel that the needs of many are that of the union over that of managment.

I see the needs of the entire company, all the employees, the vendors that need the company to survive and the passengers/owners/stockholders outweighing the need of the union.

Union greed and selfishness astounds me.

There will be a MAJOR correction over the next year. It will be Congress passing the "Free Choice Act" which will allow employee groups to vote in a Union onto the property by simply sending in Union Cards, rather than have to hold a secret ballot election after 35% have sent in Cards.

This will indeed affect the Balance of Power between the Haves (Management) and the Have Nots (Pilots).

Get ready Bob19. Its coming. And I can't wait til it passes so I can rub it in your Scab face BOB!

Freedom is Not Free!

What a beautiful thing. When a company is profitable a company can grow and create jobs which is what this new president is pledging to do.

Unions feel a profitable company is creating a piece of the pie they are entitled to. Unions don't feel that a prospering company should create more jobs and a better way of life for many. Instead, they would prefer to have increased salary and benefits for fewer rather than fair wages and stable incomes for many.

This is why when furloughs happen at NJ later this year, the bottom of the seniority list will get hammered rather than NJASAP negotiating to keep as many jobs on the property as possible. Unions are not out to protect their brethern, they are out to protect their pocketbooks.

Union members call management greedy yet fail to look in the mirror at what they are doing to their own membership in true times of need.

And your reference to scab? Please refer to the first post on this thread by the moderator to clear that up and the request not to use that untrue reference, of either "Bob" or "Scab".

Your drivel is 2004 19.

I'm close to ignoring you if you continue to repeatedly ignore in your posts what we have accomplished here as a company (management and pilots) together.

You cannot talk about the union here at NetJets without mentioning management in the same light. Positive:positive. Negative:Negative.

We're doing fine here.... Nut Sack.

I've stated this over and over, if you want to stick your head in the sand and ignore what I've previously written that's fine.. but I'll state it again for your personal benefit.

Unions will work with management as long as the going is good (kind of like a teenager). As soon as the company objects, the union gets nasty and things fall apart. (read that as the rapid fall of ASAP programs at many carriers). As soon as the $$$ gets tight, watch that wonderful relationship you cite begin to fall apart, just like RS was talking about during negotiations. When the union got what they wanted they played nice. When the $$$ get tight, it won't be the same and all of you that are touting the great union relationship at NJ will be cussing management there also.

This isn't new, it's a cycle that exists wherever organizied labor sets their feet into. When it happens, don't whine about it. Accept it for what it is. You wanted a union for the good times... you better get ready for the destuctive behavior that union is going to do to you, the company and all that depend on it in the bad times.

And your reference to "nut sack" is appropriate because they hold what I and management have that most union members don't have. Union members would rather hide behind the skirt of a union bully rather than step into management and truly make a positive difference for all involved.

See fischman, here is where we disagree.

YOU feel that the needs of many are that of the union over that of managment. You're beginning to catch up. Good for you!!!

I see the needs of the entire company, all the employees, the vendors that need the company to survive and the passengers/owners/stockholders outweighing the need of the union. There is nothing to keep ALL the employees in a company from unionizing and protecting themselves from managers like yourself. As a matter of fact, you might want to check your attitude. You're EXACTLY the type of manager that brings a union onto property.

Union greed and selfishness astounds me. Management greed and selfishness astounds me.

. . . Unions feel a profitable company is creating a piece of the pie they are entitled to. Unions don't feel that a prospering company should create more jobs and a better way of life for many. Instead, they would prefer to have increased salary and benefits for fewer rather than fair wages and stable incomes for many. . .

This is in contrast to management who all offer profit sharing when times are good ??? Give me a break. The few companies who do spread the wealth voluntarily, generally don't have unions. It is the greedy management teams that don't share the wealth and always treat their employees like crap that get the unions. You can talk about the faults of unions all day, but why can't you ever admit the truth about why companies get unions in the first place?

I've stated this over and over, if you want to stick your head in the sand and ignore what I've previously written that's fine.. but I'll state it again for your personal benefit.

Unions will work with management as long as the going is good (kind of like a teenager). As soon as the company objects, the union gets nasty and things fall apart. (read that as the rapid fall of ASAP programs at many carriers). As soon as the $$$ gets tight, watch that wonderful relationship you cite begin to fall apart, just like RS was talking about during negotiations. When the union got what they wanted they played nice. When the $$$ get tight, it won't be the same and all of you that are touting the great union relationship at NJ will be cussing management there also.

This isn't new, it's a cycle that exists wherever organizied labor sets their feet into. When it happens, don't whine about it. Accept it for what it is. You wanted a union for the good times... you better get ready for the destuctive behavior that union is going to do to you, the company and all that depend on it in the bad times.

And your reference to "nut sack" is appropriate because they hold what I and management have that most union members don't have. Union members would rather hide behind the skirt of a union bully rather than step into management and truly make a positive difference for all involved.

Alright guys. I've had my fill of B19. For the 1st time in history, I am ignoring someone.

Sorry. We're just going to have to agree to disagree B19.

The sun will come up tomorrow and I'm pretty sure that I'll see it.

Good luck to you Sir.

Bob19....

My apologies Sir.

I did pledge to call you by the Nickname "Bob19" instead of your other nicknames, and slipped back into old habits.

I will correct that in the future should I choose to address you in the future.

Freedom is Not Free

not true, management wanted a union. That action is a direct result of being butt boned. Truth.

Pay me what my job is worth and POOF!!!

no more union needed.

Fisch,

At the risk of sounding like I agree with your friend here (NOT), I always preferred another line from the same flick:

"As with all creatures, each according to his gifts."

Carry on.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back